oh

Kyle ended up dropping me off at home. We never got to go eat or anything, as we were too scared to. After he dropped me off, I changed into my PJ's and called Shan. Another my phone all with Shan ended, I called Kyle.

"So, Johnnie told me to tell ask you if you wanted to come by the house tomorrow. I think he wanted to film a video."

"Yeah, okay. I'll be there. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight babe." Kyle said and then hung up the phone.

babe?

He call me me babe.

Oh.

Oh my God.

I threw myself on my bed and flailed my limbs around like a loser.

He likes me.

Life? 0.

Imogen? 1.

}|{ • }|{ • }|{ • }|{ • }|{ • }|{ • }|{ • }|{

"Let me under you skin..." Melanie Martinez's Soap woke me up in the morning.

I instantly woke up and got into the shower. And after a good, long shower, I got ready.

I wore my "crybaby" crop top, some shorts, and some pink Doc Martins. My makeup was looking good and my hair was wavy.

At this moment, I got a text from Johnnie.

"Hey, are you coming?" I read the message out loud to no one in particular.

I quickly replied "omw," grabbed my purse, and walked out the door.

I decided to walk, since it was a pretty day and their house was only a few blocks from mine. I plugged in my headphones, and listened to "Pity Party" on the way there.

It took me like fifteen minutes, but I finally arrived. I walked up the front porch steps and knocked on the door. After a couple of seconds, Johnnie opened the door for me. The house seemed really quiet, for some odd reason. Too quiet.

"Hi Johnnie." I said when he opened the door.

"Hi! Come in." He said as he gestures inside the house.

I walked in quickly and he shut the door behind me.

"Where is everyone?" I asked when I noticed that nobody was in the house.

"They went to the store, I told them that I needed to talk to you alone."

"About what?"

"Well... You know how we were like together for a while? Well, not together, but we went on a date, before the whole "Kyle" thing?"

"Yeah?" I ask, completely confused.

"Well, I still like-"

"Johnnie-" I tried to interrupt him before he finished his sentence, but he didn't let me.

"I still like you, Imogen. I'm fact, I never stopped. I was furious when you and Kyle got together, and I was even madder when he broke your heart. But now that you're over it, and him, and y'all are friends, maybe we can, you know?" Johnnie says and then walks towards me and grabs my hand.

"Maybe we can go on another date?" Johnnie finally asks.

Oh.

A/N: you guys! We're at 20k! Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and voting 💕🙏🏻