Warm Love:Scorpion x Reader (FLUFF)

You began to walk calmly in the woods, admiring the beauties of nature and every thing around it. As you continued walking you heard a Strange sound, as if there was someone there. You then pulled of one of your katanas, prepared for whatever was out there in the woods with you.

You soon began to walk slowly, but not as calm as you were before. You continued, but then soon felt a hand touch your shoulder. As instinct you turned around to attack your intruder, only to find it was Hanzo Hasashi (aka Scorpion).

"Dammit Scorpion, do not scare me like that, i almost killed you!" You said with furious anger, turning away form him and began walking again

He then stopped you, and you turned to face him again still with anger in you eyes.

"My apologies (Y/N) i didn't mean to scare you, i just wanted to talk to you" Scorpion said in a calm voice, at which you began to calm down also. You began to observe him. He was not in armor, and did not have his mask on which revealed his hidden face, which was pretty handsome.

"Is there something wrong Scorpion" you asked in a polite tone.

"Well not exactly, but i wanted to tell you something for a long time" Scorpion said nervously.

"What is it?" You asked eager what he was going to say.

Scorpion took a deep breath. "(Y/N) i have been in love with you for a long time, and was hoping you would have love for me also" Scorpion said in pure passion as he softly took your hands into his. You were in pure shock, you have to admit you have been in love with him for a long time also, and today was a day to show it.

"(Y/N) do you love me?" Scorpion asked.

"Yes I do". You replied. After saying that Scorpion smiled warmly, then he wrapped his arms around your waist and you smiled back, putting your arms around his neck sharing a passionate kiss.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too Hanzo." You said as you both walked together in the woods.

End of chapter 1. I hope you liked it! Sorry if it was not long enough.