My Empress: Kotal Khan x Reader

You served for Kotal Khan for almost a few years now.He showed you a lot of respect, patience, and care at which you started to fall in love with him. Although you were afraid that if you were to tell him your feelings, he would probably punish you for a servant like you to have such feelings for an Emperor, even though he is very loyal to you.

        You were in the kitchen finishing up the dishes, when you heard the door open. You looked to see that it was Kotal khan, you smiled and greeted him.

   "Good evening Emperor." you said in a soft voice, and you began to go on your knees to bow to him, but he stopped you.

           "You don't need to bow to me today (Y/N)."Kotal khan said generously as, he watched you then straighten yourself up and looked at you with a smile

           "Is there something you need to discuss with me Emperor?" you said to him in a serious, but yet a respectful tone

            "Yes there is." he said in a serious tone, at which you began to worry

             "What is it Emperor?"

             "Well i have a question for you."

             "What will that be Emperor?" you said with a soft smile, he looked at you before smiling back, as he began to move closer to you, and began to blush.

               "(Y/N) you've been on of my greatest servants, ever since I became Emperor of Outworld you have given me such good promise and honor Towards you Emperor that....well...i started to fall in love with you, and now i ask If you would like to be my Empress of Outworld....and to be my lovely wife." Kotal Khan said with passion, as he went on his knees, holding one of your hands, as he pulled out an elegant ring. You stood there in shock, but could help but to smile and tear up at the same time.

               "My lovely (Y/N) will you marry me, and become Empress.....my Empress?" Kotal Khan asked warmly. As soon as he said that, you began sobbing as you embraced him into a loving hug. Yoi broke the hug and smiled.

               "Yes my dear Emperor...i will be you Empress!" you exclaimed, as Kotal smiled widely and pulled you in for another hug.

      From this day on you whole life had changed not only will you make a good empress for outworld, but now you know that you will always have your Emperor to love in you life....forever.

End of chapter 11. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Thank you all, and im still taking request if you were interested in anything. BYE BYE! :)