Too Hot: Scorpion x Angelina (Oc)LEMON!

THIS IS REQUESTED FOR @_Mangelina_ I hope you enjoy!!! (*LEMON WARNING....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!*)

     It was  a warm summer day, and Angelina decided to go to the beach with Cassie and Jacqui. Angelina never really gone to beaches, but after hearing that scorpion was coming she didn't hesitate. Angelina had a crush on Scorpion for the longest, every time she thinks about him she blushes. They had arrived to the beach, and she saw a lot of her friends, including Scorpion. Angelina waved to Raiden, who was standing alone as you approached him, with a greeting.

   "Hello Lord Raiden! how's it going." she said warmly

   "I'm doing quite well, now that were in peace." Raiden said with a soft smile.(he has no hat on, revealing his long platinum hair, that was in a pony tail *Fangirl note*)

     "yes indeed we...." Angelina said before being cut off by a yelling Scorpion. you bith turned around as you looked at Scorpion( He was in no armor nor mask, which showed his sexy face, and did not have a ponytail in his head instead it was his long raven black hair, which made him even more hotter. and some regular clothes, shorts, t-shirt *Fangirl note*). His shirt was soaked with water, and Angelina couldn't help but to laugh. She then asked him.

      "Scorpion, what happened to your shirt?" Angelina said with a smirk on her face, which made Scorpion frustrated.

     "There is nothing funny about this, and stupid Sub-Zero poured a bucket of water on me."Scorpion relied getting pissed, while sub-zero laughed his butt off (:3)

    "Well do you have another shirt to put on?" Angelina said still with a pinch of humor in her voice.

   "No I'm afraid not, looks like I'm going to have to take this damn short off because of sub-zero." Scorpion mumbled under his breath before he took off his shirt revealing his hard rock abs. Angelina stood there in shock at the sight she was witnessing. Raiden then began to speak to her, but she kept watching him like dog.

    "Angelina....are you okay?" Raiden asked as he waved his hands in front of your eyes, which took her out of Angelina's fantasy to see Raiden.Angelina smiled at him.

     "I'm sorry..i was saying that the world is finally at peace again and I'm happy." Angelina in a generous tone.

       "yes...well i better leave you alone then." Raiden said warmly as he walked away from you, leaving you alone on the sand. Soon hours passed by, and it got darker everyone left except Angelina. She sat on the sand and watched the waves in the ocean flowed slightly. Soon she heard a sudden movement. She quickly turned around, to see that it was only Scorpion. Angelina sighed in relief as she turned away from him. Then she felt a pair of hands, snake around body. She turned around and looked at Scorpion.

    "what are you doing Scorpion?" Angelina asked nervously

    "What I've should have done a long time ago." Scorpion smiled, as he then gave you a passionate kiss. Angelina was shocked, but kisses back. Scorpion then had a smirk on his lips, as he then pinned you down on the sand. His hands then began to move all over her body, as he started to remove her clothes. She started blushing as, he removed all of her clothing and unclasped her bra showing her breast. he gently began to move one breast, while he licked her other one. She started to moan quietly, until he got to her underwear and gently pulled them down and let his finger go through he entrance. He then started to mover his finger faster, adding another one to her entrance. She moaned loudly, he laughed at that, as he made her lick the cum off her own fingers.

     "Enjoying this hot session my love?" he said smiling widely

    "More than hot..too hot, but it wouldn't be complete if you don't take your clothes off too." she moaned in his ear, as he growled in acceptance. He then began to unbuckle the pants form his shorts, and threw his belt over to the side.He then took off his shorts only to be left in his boxers. Angelina watched eagerly with love and lust, and he slowly had pulled down his boxers, revealing his member. She would have been shocked, but she was too intoxicated in love to care. Scorpion then positioned him and Angelina, as he guided his member inside her. She started to wince at the feeling of the slight pain only for it to turn into loving pleasure. Scorpion then started to move in her, she started to moan in a seductive way that turned scorpion on. He then started to move faster and faster, they both shared beautiful moans as their love filled the air. soon Scorpion had reached his climax, and so did Angelina both panting heavily. Scorpion then collapsed on Angelina( but not too much to crush her)as she then began to  stroke his hair, as they both looked up at the sky.

  Soon Angelina spoke. " I love you Hanzo."

   "I love you too Angelina." He replied as he gently got off her, and handed her clothes and put his clothes back on as they both went to a hotel to sleep together through their love. That was a night that the both of them will never regret.

     THE END!

Omg.....I'm soooooo sorry that this story was long! I just never done a lemon before, but i hope you enjoyed anyways. That's all for tonight!

up next......Goro x (shy) reader!(request) Yay!