Gone with Wind: Fujin x (assassin) reader

Requested for Phoenix4nBlood hope you enjoy!

You looked out by our window in silence, as you focused on the raging storm outside. As you continued to to observe the sight, thinking about what your live consumed of. You are an professional assassin, your quiet when needed to be,humorous when you wanted to be, tactful, intelligent, and quite attractive. You were interuppted by your thoughts, when you heard a sudden knock on the door. You got up and went to the door, you opened it to find Fujin holding beautiful flowers which your heart filled with warmth, and smiled widely.

"Hello fujin! those are very lovely flowers you have." you said generously

"Well, I got them just for you." Fujin replied warmly, blushing slightly, as he handed them to you

"Oh Fujin,there lovely thank you!" You exclaimed as you let Fujin come into you house, as you took the flowers and put them in a vase with water. You then guestured him to sit on the counch, where you began to watch the storm, that seemed to had calmed down. Soon you took your mind off of the storm and focused on Fujin. He was in normal clothing as if he was an actual earthrealmer, which is pretty impressive for a wind god like him.
Then you spoke.

"How are you and Raiden." You said to Fujin

"Well, I'm fine now that I'm here with you, and you know Raiden protecting earthrealm as always." Fujin replied. (There was a sound of thunder and you and fujin thought it was the storm but it was Raiden watching quietly from the corner of the window *stalk alert^-^*)

"That's good, not to be rude or anything but why are you here?" You asked him curiously.

"There's something i was meaning to tell you"

"What is it!"

"Well, it just that ever since we meet, i couldn't get you out of my mind, your the only woman I want in my life...I ..love you and I will never let anyone take this special love I have for you, but the question is....do you love me the same way?"

"Yes I do love you the same way, and I always will!" You said before streaming in tears hugging him tightly. (Raiden started to form tears also,wiping them away) soon you both shared the most loving kiss you ever had in your entire life. You then broke the kiss and stared lovingly at eachother.

"I love you fujin"

" I love you too (Y/N)" (suddenly you both looked out the window, only to see raiden who was crying his eyes out, you both shared a laugh together and eventually had to let him in your house because it was still raining, then you all watched movies together lol :b)

End of chapter 10, I hope you like it!