A Training Mistake: Kung Lao x reader (FLUFF)

Requested forbladeblack210 hope you enjoy!😆

It was a nice afternoon, as you got dressed, to go train at the Sky Temple with Kung lao. You were kind of excited. You liked him for a very long time, you were too scared to tell him that. You then headed to the Temple, where Raiden and Kung Lao was having a conversation, waiting for you. You walked to them and greeted them both.

"Shall we begin our training Lord Radien?" You asked politley.

"Yes, indeed we shall, today you will train with Kung lao" Raiden said warmly as Kung Lao walked up next to Raiden and bow to you. You smiled warmly, blushing a little, as we headed to the arena.

We then arrive to the arena, to begin our training. I was warming up, when the out of the corner of my eye Kung lao had took off his shirt, revealing his rock hard abs, then he put bandages around his hands, and took of his hat the showed silky black hair that was braided all the way down his back. I blushed shades of red as i watch him stretch. I then shook out of my thoughts and prepared myself to fight.

"You ready for this, (Y/N)!" Kung lao said preparing himself also

"I was born ready!" You reply in a confident tone.

"3..2..1 BEGIN!" Raiden yelled. As you both ran to eachother at full force. You ran to him to punch him in his stomach, but he blocked it and moved my hand away, so he can get a full blow at my face but you blocked it and tried to knock him down with your feet by that plan failed.

Instead of him tripping, you tripped causing to fall on to him. with instinct you both grabbed on to eachother and took a hard fall. You both winced in a little pain as you felt to hands on both sides on my waist my vision was blurred, but came clear and my head was on his bare chest. You quickly picked my head up, to find me on top of him. You both blushed as you quickly got off of eachother and dust ourselves off, sharing a very nervous laugh. We then turned to Raiden, who looked at us in confusion. He shook out of his thought and the focus his mind back on to us.

"Maybe we should take a break" Raiden. You both nodded as, Raiden quietly walked out leaving you two togeher....alone. You both shared and akward silence for a moment, until you broke it.

"I am soo sorry, that was not intended to happen" you said nervously. He the stared at you for a moment and then smiled, coming closer to you face.

"It's fine, actually......I kind of liked it" he said passionately, you then blushed hard.

He then laughed "Aww you're so cute when you blush!" He said with a grin. You playfully punched him on his bare arms, blushing more. You both shared a laugh together. Then you gazed into each other eyes sharing passion you never expressed together.

"(Y/N) there's something i wanted to say,truth is ...i always liked you. I never felt this way to any woman, but every since the first time we trained together, you made me feel very special in other words I.....I love you (Y/N)". Kung lao said hold both of my hands, pulling me close to him. You smiled warmly.

"Oh Kung lao I love you too, I always have" you said to him, as you both shared a sweet long passionate kiss. A moment later, you broke the kiss smiling at eachother, still holding hands

"So shall we learn from our training mistake" Kung lao said with a smiled still on his handsome face. I laughed at his remark.

"Yes I guess so" I replied smiling back at him, you two shared another kiss, and then continued training together.

End of chapter 2. I hope you guys liked it! 😊