Queen of my Heart: Shao Khan x reader

Authors note:
Hello, everyone! I am super sorry that I haven't been updating in a while. I've been so busy and doing things, that I really didn't have Much time. But I hope you forgive me with all your heart (everyone starts stabbing me in the heart). Anyways; I hope you enjoy!!

Requested from: morningstar411

You have served with Shao Khan for years. You have fought with him through many battles against the earthrealmers and the elder gods. You have seen so much death, cries of agony, and the screams for salvation. You wondered how you even are able to live normal.

But yet again....all this chaos to Shao Khan was normal. Which was creepy. But then there was another side of him, which was....sweet. Well, he was sweet to you that is. Which made you fall on love with him. You shouldn't, but you do. You don't know why....

Tonight, was a beautiful night. The moon shined, and the stars twinkled brightly on the sky. The sight mesmerized you. It was a sight that you never seen before. Then you thought to yourself. Why must a world so beautiful, be a world so cruel? Why can is be filled with peace, love, hope, and salvation? Why can't the world just....be happy?

All of this registered through your mind, before a warm hand was planted on your shoulder. You turned to see that it was Shao Khan. You smiled warmly at him, and he returned the smile.

"It's such a beautiful night! Isn't it?" You exclaimed warmly. Shao khan's smile grew wider.

"Yes, but I see something more beautiful.." Shao Khan said as he held you face gently.

You figured he was talking about you.

"You're too sweet..."

"But I see something sweeter."

You laughed at him, using your small hand to hold his large one

"I love you with all my heart, and no matter what happens I will always love you. For you are the Queen of my heart" Shao Khan said stoking your fingers slightly.

"I love you too, Shao Khan. For you are the King of my heart... And you will always forever mine..."

"Always..." You both said together as, you two cuddled watching the beautiful sight.

I guess there's is peace, love, and happiness in this world...you just have to believe it's there.

Author's note:

All done!! I hoped you enjoy it. Until then, PEACE!!