Your shocking love: Raiden x reader

Requested for nightgirl-873 hope you enjoy!

You were watching the on going storm outside the window at the Sky Temple, thinking about your tournament you will be competing in a month from now. You're scared.....really scared this tournament can end up in a victorious win, or a brutal lose(and we all know what happens after that FINISH HIM!). All of this was stressed you sure, you an excellent fighter and a great peace of mind but, you feel like there's something missing. Even the strong can be weak. As you were thinking of all this, you then felt a warm hand in your shoulder. You turn to see that it was Radien. Your Thunder god, your master, your love..... you look up at Raiden's blue orbs, as he look in your (E/C) with much concern.

"(Y/N) is there something wrong?" Raiden asked.

"I'm fine raiden there's nothing you need to worry about" You reply sadly, that did not make raiden content.

"I know that's not true" Radien said in a humorous tone, which cause you to form a small smile.

"Tell me what's worng."

"The tournament."

"Your worried you might fail."

"Pretty much."

Radien looked at you shocked, then he smiled as if to your reply was foolish.

"(Y/N) you are an excellent fighter and a hero, just like Liu kang and Kung Lao( liu kang and kung lao out of nowhere hide behind a wall watching them silently:3)Raiden said generously, which not only made you smile but blush to at which he noticed.

"And you're also quite adorable when you blush" he said with a laugh, wish made you blush even more.

"Quiet you..." you said moving closer to him, he also move closer to you. (Liu kang and Kung lao watch eagerly, waiting for the next move)

"Lord raiden i..."

"Please do call me Radien." Raiden said blushing a little.

You giggle at him moving close to where you were not face to face.

"I, prefer ray." you said, before you're pulled into a passionate kiss. (Lui kang watched in shock with his mouth wide open, while Kung lao had a epic nosebleed :3). Raiden then broke the kiss, and smiled at you, which you smiled back and put your hand on his cheek stroking it softly. You then stopped, only to look back into his blue orbs again.

"I love you ray."

"I love you too (Y/N)." Raiden said never leaving your eyes.you both shared a long silence, staring ,smiling at eachother,holding hands. (then out of no where....)

.............

.........Wait for it..

"LORD RAIDEN HAS FINALLY FOUND LOVE!" Kung lao shouted loudly dancing around, singing with joyful tears streaming in his eyes, while you and Radien were nearly scared to death.

"I didn't know you're attracted to women lord raiden, not really your personality" Liu kang said in a sly voice, which made you blush.

"And I didn't know when you're allowed to spy on me whenever you want.....even if I am i am in love. Kung lao stopped dancing, realizing something.

"Wait...since you found love now, does that mean.....YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LOVE ME OR LIU ANYMORE". Kung lao said not tears filled with joy but sadness, which Liu kang got very annoyed about. You and Raiden looked at one another and smiled at the 'Inmature shaolin brothers' in humor.

"No of course I love you and Liu, you're like sons" Raiden says, as Kung lao goes over to Raiden and hugs him, which he accepts kindly.

"Then that would make.............never mind, come on lao we better leave and give them some privacy, goodnight Lord Raiden" liu said, as he walked into his room. Kung lao then let go and followed him.

"Well I guess this is good night huh?" You, say but raiden instead wraps his arms around your waist pulling you close again.

"Were not done yet..." He says in a seductive tone, you let out a giggle.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm about to show you what I call 'shocking love'"

"OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD JUST DO IT ALREADY!" Liu said shouting through the door.

You both ignored him as you two shared passionate kisses, leading you to his bedroom, closing the door, and showing you that "shocking love" (you know what i mean:3)

End of ch 6, sorry that it was very long...but it all worked out in the end. Hope you like it!!😆