Hot love: Liu Kang x Reader

This is requested from GodOfRaXXX hope you enjoy!

You were hanging out with lui kang at the Sky Temple. You silently look outside to see it was a beautiful day, you smiled as you watched in awe as the ray of the sunlight shined on your face. Lui kang was staring at you for a long time, at which you noticed and looked around to look at him. Suddenly he blushed shades of red, and turned away quickly looking down. You looked in confusion, but shrugged it off and turned away. Then you began to speak.

"It's a beautiful day today" you said quietly

"Yes it is indeed" Lui replied

"Are you okay" you ask with concern

"What do you mean" he replied nervously

"You seem nervous"

"Nervous.....no miss (Y/N) I'm not nervous just thinking"

"Thinking about what" I said moving closer to him, he looked at you and smiled.

"Well its just that...I think I.....I THINK I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!"(*Kung Lao giggling in the background*) Lui kang blurred out, at which you, giggled and blushed moving closer so now you were face to face. You never knew he felt the same way for you, which made you really happy.

"I never knew you feel the same way lui lui" you said laughing. He also laughed then you two shared a hot passionate kiss. You never kissed a man before, and today was he best way to experience it. You two then broke the kiss smiling as he cupped your face with his one hand, and taking his other hand to your waist pulling you close to him. You smiled at lui as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I love you Lui" you said

"I love you too (Y/N)" he replied as you both kissed again.

Hope you enjoyed this story!😊