Wisps of Smoke: Smoke x Reader

Requested for That_Tall_Fangirl hope you enjoy!

You knew Smoke for a while. You also had a crush on him too. There was so much to describe him. He was kind, generous, loving, and had beautiful silky grey hair. That night you decided to take a night walk to a very elegant river, that had a nice bench for you to sit on. You looked in the distance, how the light breeze flowed through the sky gently moving the still waters, and as lily pads did a spinning dance while the little animals beneath the surface moved about and carried on with  life, while you carried on with yours. As you continued to observe nature, you heard slight movement behind you, like footsteps. Out of instinct you stood and turned around to see to see that it was only Smoke the love of you life. You calmed yourself, and smiled warmly at him. You were surprised he followed you...you wonder what for.

"Good evening Smoke, care to join me?" You said softly as you sat back down and watched nature again. Smoke smiled.

"That sounds wonderful (Y/N)" smoke replied generously as he sat down next to you.

You both then looked at the sky. Soon your eyes were on him. You observed you lover. He wore a black tank top, which showed his muscular arms and body and regular faded jean with boots, he didn't have his mask on at which reaveld the handsomeness you saw in him, he has his silky grey hair In a pony tail which made him even more cute. You then begin to blushed hard as you to continued to watch him. He noticed this. Smoke then looked at you. You turned away quickly, hopefully he didn't see too much. He let out a slight laugh, before wrapping your arms around by our waist and gave you a sweet passionate kiss. You both shined under the moonlight as you both continued your kiss. A minute or so passed by, soon you both broke the kiss, and smiled at each other. Then Smoke spoke.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes I do smoke, do you love me?"

"Of course i do, since the day I've meet you I always loved you you kept me happy and smiling everyday even at the hardest times, all the pain and suffering I've been through, fighting in kombat it just made me feel like I have no purpose in this world, but now that your here with me, I have hope that's why I love you so much and I always will." Smoke said in a serious but generous tone.

You started to to cry tears of joy, and hugged him.

And I will always feel and love you the same way too!" You said to him. And indeed, you did stay true to your word and so did he. And you both loved and lived though the world together.

End of chapter 9, hoped you liked it!