Take Me Home: The Aftermath... Truth Revealed

So as many of you know the one and only Liam Payne followed me on Twitter... so I have had to do lots of editing to the storyline and plot of the story in order to bring him back to us:) Hope you enjoy the little, or not so little, plot twist<3

Parker POV.

        The ambulance drew closer to the Pont De l'Alma road tunnel and I clenched my fists sweating profusely, trying not to draw too much attention from the driver who I had fooled into thinking I was one of the new rookies. "First assignment?" He asked me and I flinched at the sudden contact he made, "uhh, why do you think that?" I asked defensively. "Because you're sweating buckets over there buddy," he chuckled softly and patted my knee in comfort, "Don't worry about it, you'll get used to it, I've been doing this for 20 years." I put on a fake smile and thanked the older man. As we grew closer to the tunnel I reached in the back and grabbed the dummy first aid kit I had planted earlier in the morning. When we arrived at the tunnel there were cars lined up outside of the entrance and a crowd of people blocking our passage. The driver pressed the small button on the dash bringing the sirens and flashing lights of various colors to life, causing the group of people blocking the entrance to split making a path into the tunnel. 
        I exited the ambulance, decoy first aid in hand and absorbed my environment. My eyes landed on the now toppled over Land Rover and the flaming paparazzi van that belonged to my fellow colleagues. I sighed, we always hated losing some of our own. I scanned the various bodies on the ground and located out target towards the back of the Land Rover. "This one!" I shouted to my so called partner and ran to Payne's side. I kneeled and immediately placed my finger on his throat to check his pulse, it was weak but there (for now). I placed my first aid kit on the ground and opened the snaps. My fingers found the syringe I required and the vile that contained the chemical mixture that would make it appear as though Payne was dead. I inserted the needle through the top of the glass container and pulled back the pump. squeezing it slightly to release any bubbles. I searched for Payne's vain and inserted the needle, pressing down causing the chemicals to start the fake death of Payne.
        "This one's dead!" I shouted to the driver who told me to put the red tag on his sleeve and move on. More ambulances began to arrive and I knew I had to hurry. I was about to stand up and sneak out of the tunnel when I caught a glimpse of the curly one on the other side of the car, wide eyed and staring at me. I closed my eyes and sighed in annoyance. I placed the first aid back on the ground and took another syringe and vile that would cause his brain to slowly deteriorate and he would suffer from delusion, hallucinations, and memory loss. I filled the syringe and hurried over to the curly boy wrapped in the mirror obsessed boys arms. I stuck the needle in his arm as he looked at me and his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fainted. I scanned the tunnel once more and I saw the driver walking towards me. FUCK. I pretended to be checking on the two boys and he approached me with a worried look on my face. "Ready to go? Some of these boys need a lot of surgery, I can already tell." I sighed and knew I had to return to the hospital now. 
        We had all the members of the boy band on the way to the hospital within a half hour. As we pulled up to the emergency entrance of the hospital with all of the boys in their corresponding ambulances, I exited the van and told the driver that I would take Payne to the morgue. Payne started to stir as he lay there in the back of the ambulance and I quickened my speed so as to reach my destination quicker. The warehouse was coming up on the left so I flicked my turn signal on. I pulled out my disposable cell and dialled the familiar number. "I've got him boss, he needs medical attention though, those stupid guys you hired to take the Land Rover out ended up flipping it and he got pinned between another car in the process." I heard a sigh from the other end and I continued, "But I've got him and he's alive to us, dead to the rest of the world!" I laughed and the voice on the other end told me what to do. "Good, very good Parker. Take the boy into the warehouse and get him set up, I'm sending the doctor. Great job Parker, you've made me proud." I ended the call and drove the ambulance into the warehouse and closed the massive door behind me.
        I stepped out of the ambulance and prepared the space for the doctor before taking the gurney out of the back and wheeling it over, turning on the brakes at the bottom of the wheels. The doctor arrived fifteen minutes later and he started work on the boy. He told me I could leave and I turned to walk towards the exit of the warehouse. I made it twenty yards when I a gunshot came from where the doctor was and I looked down to find a small hole in my chest and a scarlet liquid beginning to spread and make a bigger trail down my shirt.  There was another shot and I fell to my knees, coughing blood in the process. I feel forwards and the last thing I remember before falling into a permanent slumber was a the sound of a gun being thrown towards me and landing in a loud metal clunk.