Chapter 2 The New Guy

The Next Morning...

Lil Twist's P.O.V.

I finally woke up after Stephen raped me last night. When I turn 18, I'm takinh the money I earned and go get me my own place (Even though I have to wait seven months). I got a job selling crack to bum niggas on the street who can't get their lives straight. Stephen doesn't know about that either; there are alot of things he doesn't know about me and he doesn't need to know.

Anyway, I get up out of bed, but instead fall face down on the floor. I got back up and limped to the shower. Even limping hurts. After I got out the shower with just a towel around my waist I hear yelling from downstairs. I quickly put on some clothes and limped downstairs to see Stephen yelling at Butler Mason.

"Sir please understand, we just did it yesterday and I'm still sore," Mason pleads as he's on his knees.

"You know I don't care! You know you satisfy my needs to keep this job bitch!" Stephen yells some more at him.

"You know what, I can't take this. I quit. You nasty ass jigolo, you have so much sex I don't understand why yo' dick hasn't fell off yet," Mason calls back to him. What he said resulted in my laughing out and Stephen and Mason turning their heads to look at me. I had to laugh though because I've always felt the same way.

"What the fuck you laughing boy? I don't even know why you up, I know you still hurt from last night," Stephen says with a stern devil-like voice

"Yea, I'm still hurt, but that don't mean I can't stay down in the dumps. I've gotta get up sometime," I say back to him.

"Son, what is going on, does he harm you?" Mason asks me with worry in his voice. At least someone's finally showing some concern.

"Well he-" I started but then get cut off by Stephen slapping me into the wall.

"Nigga you better not say nothing or I'm gon say I don't have a son," he says in my face.

"Go ahead and disown me then! I don't give a damn!" I yell to him. I don't care, at least I would finally be away from this hell-hole.

"No, I mean I'm really going to say I don't have a son anymore. Let's just say you killed yourself." When he said that he pulled a gun out on me and put towards my head. Where did he get a gun from? I never thought he would go this far. He needs to be in a mental facility or something. I look behind him and Mason mouths he's going to get help. He then runs out as fast as he can and just in time before Stephen could notice he was gone.

"Now listen here bitch, you say something and you'll never see daylight again and I don't want to have to kill my bitch. Alright?" I shook my head yes and tears start to fall from my face. I can't believe he would want to kill his own son. I'm serious, wait until I turn eighteen and I'm out of here. "Alright good. Now get out of my face. I'm finna go call one of my back up butlers. And quit all that cryin'," he yells while pushing me away from him, "I didn't raise no cry baby of a son!"

I limp up the stairs quickly into my room. I still can't believe he would try to kill his own son. I would run away somewhere, in fact I have once, but he just ended up finding me and he beat me so hard to where I had to go to the hospital. He never feels sorry for anything he does. At least I can say I'm strong enough to where I don't cut myself or attempt suicide. I have to stay headstrong for myself.

I still feel tears coming down my face, now officially soaked. I wipe my eyes and dry my face quickly before he just happens to come up here.

"Twist, the new butler should be here in an hour! I'm going to the liquor to talk to some people! When I get back, yo' ass still better be here or else!" He yells out to me. I hear the door open but then I hear a whole lot of commotion going on. I quickly run down the stairs, since the pain has gone away, and see the police taking Stephen away. I'm guessing Mason called the police. Thank him but I'm just going to act clueless.