Chapter 7 How About This?

⚓⚓⚓Twist's P.O.V.⚓⚓⚓

Our lips touch and I felt fireworks bursting in the air. His lips tasted so sweet like he's been eating honey, they're soft like a teddy bear and smoove like butter. I could kiss these lips forever. The kiss then turned into a make-out session as our lips start to move equally with each others. It felt like our lips are like puzzle pieces, they belong together. The kiss started getting more intense as our lips pick up the pace and he starts rubbing up and down my chest and he starts tugging at my shirt. I pull my shirt off over my head and he pulls his off too. I start rubbing on his chest and I go lower to the point where I start tracing his v-line. He releases from my lips to let out a moan that sounded so sexy, even sexier than Jacob's. Jacob's moans sound like he's being murdered. I start kissing down Myles's neck and I start unbuttoning his pants. I was about to pull them down until I realized what we were doing. This didn't feel right, we both just got out of relationships and we're already trying to have sex? We're not even officially together. I get up off of him and put my shirt back on and I watch him sit up on the couch looking confused.

"Twist, what's wrong?"

"I can't do this Myles."

"What do you mean?"

"Myles, we both just got out of a relationship and we were just about to have sex. I couldn't do this to you or the both of us. I would want our first time to be special and when we're actually together. I know you're hurt right now and I am too, but I wouldn't want to hurt the both of us even more." It felt so good to say. It's true I would want our first time to be special and instead of just fucking. I want us to make love. I look back at Myles and see he looks long in thought as he's fixing his clothes.

"Myles?"

"I understand Twist, I know we're not ready either. I'm just feeling the hurt right now. Well I guess I'll be going my shift is almost up." I could hear he's upset in his voice. I mean I love him but I thought we were moving way too fast. Wait, I got an idea.

"Myles?" I call out to him right when he's about to walk out the door.

"Yes Twist?" I could hear the hurt in his voice and it broke my heart a little bit but what he's about hear I bet will make him faint.

"How would you like to go out on a date with me Wednesday?"

He stood in same position with a shocked look on his face. It took about five seconds before a smile showed up on his face and walked over to me hugging me.

"Yes, I'll go out on a date with you."

"Good, you can come over and just go to the park or whatever, then when the day hits seven that's when we leave. And don't forget to bring extra clothes, I want you to spend the night."

"Alright, it's a date then," he says kissing me on the cheek.

"Okay Myles, but before you go I want to give you something."

"What's that?"

"This." I pull him closer to me by his waist and kiss him like there's no tomorrow. He wraps his arms around my neck and I slip my tongue in his mouth. We start slipping our tongues in each other's mouths, both of us moaning until we separate and both of us are breathing hard.

"I'll see you later Twist," Myles says as he walks out the door blushing.

"See ya Myles." I couldn't help but to look at his ass though. Rocking them hips back and forth. If we were officiall I would probably fuck him right in the driveway.

As I close the door I can't help but to think about the upcoming events for our date. This date is also where I make him officially mine.

🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁🌁

Okay so I finally updated a chapter of this story in SO long. Anyway I'm sorry this chapter's so short, usually I write over 2,000 words but this chapter was at 694 or something like that. Next story to work on is either A Living Secret since I haven't updated that one is so long or In the Mix With The Prostitute since I know you guys want to know what happens next. So as I always say:

Vote, comment, spread the word, she's like fine china and DEUCES!!!