Chapter 4 The Truth About Stephen

~~~~~~Friday at 12:30~~~~~~

⛳⛳⛳Lil Twist's P.O.V.⛳⛳⛳

I was getting ready to go back to the police station for Officer West to interview me again for a second try after what happened last time. I look at myself in the mirror one more time and then go downstairs to grab me a quick snack and then hop into my car. Myles is coming with me today for support. Of course I asked Jacob first but he said he was busy with something about his cousin. Seriously, why is he always fucking busy? I know he's not that damn busy all the time. Well anyway, Myles is working but I let him take the rest of the day off so he can come with me. Myles come out the house and he looks so sexy. I just want to take him right there but I keep reminding myself. Although sometimes I feel like I should break up with Jacob.

"Aye are you ready to go?" Myles asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm just thinking. Let's go." I pull out of the driveway and off to the police station.

------Ten Minutes Later------

We arrive at the police station and we both go inside. I tell the officer at the front desk the reason why I'm here and he leads us back to the interrogation room where Officer West is there to meet us again.

"Hello Mr. Moore," he says shaking my hand, "and you are?" he asks Myles

"Myles, Myles Brown officer," Myles says shaking his hand even though you can tell he's shy.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Brown I'm Officer West. Well anyway let's get down to business. So again your father is not in here after last time and we already got our information out of Mr. Shackler from his side so now it's your turn."

"Okay."

"Good so let's get started. How did Mr. Moore treat you at home?" Officer West asks me

"Well again he would beat me and rape me and at one point he pulled a gun out on me because I laughed at him when Mr. Shackler was talking back to him."

"MmmmHmmmm. Okay, so does your mom know anything about this?" Officer West asks

"No she doesn't but she experienced it."

"What do you mean she experienced? You're saying she went through this too?"

"Yes. I would always see Stephen and my mom arguing back and forth and he would even beat her in those arguments they would have. I was always there to witness but I could never do anything because I was seven and he would always threaten me that he would kill me or disown me or-" I start crying because this man who was supposed to be my dad caused me all this pain and my mom knew but she would never do anything because she was experiencing the pain herself. I feel arms come around me and pull me towards their chest. I look at Myles and he looks at me with comforting eyes. I keep crying in his chest until Officer West hands me some tissues. I grab the tissues and wipe my eyes and continue with the interrogation.

"If you don't mind continuing your statement what else did you say Mr. Moore would do?"

"I meant to say that he would even threaten to sell my body out on the streets," I continue

"Oh I'm so sorry Christopher. Do you wanna take a break for a few minutes and then come back?"

"That would be nice officer."

"Okay you have ten minutes. Take your time."

"Thank you officer." Officer West walks out the room and I start crying again. Myles holds me to his chest again until I calm down from the crying all over again. Myles is so comforting, if this was Jacob he would just be like 'I'm sorry' and then move on. He wouldn't hold me for support or anything. Also Myles has those baby soft arms that you could stay in for a long time like if you're ever feeling down, just go to him and you'll feel more better.

"Twist?" Myles asks

"Yeah?"

"I'm so sorry about your past. The thing is at least you are strong enough to where you've made it this far having to put up with all this pain. I don't think I could've put up with this."

"No Myles don't doubt yourself. You're strong, confident and a survivor who can make out of any tough situation and you're independent. You may be shy at times but you're still the sweetest person I have ever met." I get up and look him in the eyes and he looks like he's about to start crying, but he still has that beautiful smile on his face. I don't know why but I start to lean in and he does too; We were almost there until I hear the open back up and we both jerk away quickly.

"Okay Christopher let's continue but first are you okay?" Officer West asks me.

"Yes officer I'm good."

"Well good let's continue. So why does your mom not know anything about what's going on recently?"

"Well officer, that's because she left when I was seven years old and we lost all contact with her after she left so we can't get in touch with her period unless she comes to the house."

"Okay well that's all the questions for today. Oh but on more thing,"

"Yes officer," I say with nervousness in my voice because who knows what could be coming out of his mouth next.

"Well I was discussing with Mr. Shackler on Monday about how would you both feel about pressing charges against your father for rape, abuse of a minor and illegal weapon charges. We discussed it with him and he said he would talk to you about it because it's really your decision." When he said if I wanted to press charges I wanted to shout yes but I need to be sure about this first though.

"Well I'll talk this out with Mr. Shackler first and I'll get right back to you soon."

"Okay well that's all the we needed, Thank you again Christopher and Myles and I'll talk to you guys whenever and have a nice day."

"Thank you Officer West and you too," I say to him and Myles and I both leave out.

---------Ten Minutes Later-----

Right now Myles and I are just in my room chilling out on the bed. I don't want to think about the whole pressing charges thing right now, I just want to chill. I called Jacob seeing if he wanted to chill today but he said he was too tired today. This nigga is seriously getting on my last nerves talking how he's always busy. Nigga Dwayne Wade is not even that busy. Oh well besides Myles is starting to get more comfortable around me anyway which is what I like. I still can't stop thinking about that kiss we almost shared at the police station. Now things are swirling through my mind like I wonder if his lips are soft or would I have enjoyed it. I really want Myles now but he's going on a date with the hoe of the school who might be his boyfriend and I still have Jacob even though I feel like I really want to break up with him. To be honest I just don't know what to feel right now.

🐟🐟🐟Myles's P.O.V🐟🐟🐟

Twist and I are sitting on his bed watching television. I still can't believe Twist has to make that decision about whether he wants to press charges against his own father or not. I mean it's good to forgive but you can't forget. Is this even right for him? I'll leave that up to him. Let me let get of the subject of that. That kiss we almost shared at the police station today, I wish it did happen but then at the same time he has a boyfriend and I don't want to get in the way of that. I still wonder what his lips would've felt like though. Are they soft and kissable? Are they loving? What do they feel like?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey my sugar queens, how is everyone's Thanksgiving so far? I didn't expect to update today but I was already almost done so well done me! @ItsKeeMariee_ I hope you half way happy but don't worry In The Mix With The Prostitute is coming shortly. Anyway I can't believe Myles and Twist almost kissed! OMG I wanted them to kiss so bad but ugghhhh. When will that time come? Well this is all I have to say except for:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING PEOPLES!! 🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗😃😃😃😃😉😉😉😄😄😄😄😁😁😁😁

So as I always say:

Vote, Comment, Spread the word about this story, eat that turkey and dressing and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!