Introduction

Ten Years Ago...

🔵🔵🔵🔵Lil Twist's P.O.V. (7 years old)🔵🔵🔵🔵

I sit quietly on the stairs as I see my mom and dad arguing back and forth between each other. I'm  Christopher Lynn Moore, but I like to be called Lil' Twist. My parents have been arguing back and forth like this for the past 2 years and I can't do anything but sit back and see and hear them yell at each other. A few times I've seen my dad beat my mom. My mom has her suitcase by the door and my dad keeps on saying she's not going anywhere.

"You know what I'm done, I can't take this anymore. I'm sick and tired of this. I want a divorce and I'm out as of right now," my mom says.

"No mommy please take me with you. Please I don't want to stay here with him. Mommy please take me with you," I beg as I run down the stairs with tears flow from my eyes and wrap my arms around her legs.

"Baby I'm sorry, but mommy needs time on her own away from daddy. I'm sorry sweetie, but before I go I want you to have this." She took off her gold necklace with a silver heart on it that says faith on it and puts it on me."There you go Twist, you'll always have something to remember me by all right? Now give mommy one last hug." She gets down and I give her the last hug I'll probably ever get from her with tears running down my face and my mommy's too. We pull away and she stands back up, to grab her bags. She then opens the door to the house and hops into her car and drives off.

"Mommy,please don't go! Take me with you! Please don't leave me!" I yell and cry.

"Boy bring yo' black ass back in this house before I beat the shit out of yo!" I hear my dad yell behind me.

"No! You made mommy go away! I don't want to go back in that house with you!" I retort back to him

"YOU LITTLE RASCHAL!!!" My dad picked me up and threw me over his shoulders then slammed the front door shut. He took me upstairs to my room and beat me so hard I couldn't get up so I slept on the floor. As tears were still streaming down my face I knew that today, July 23, 2004, would be the last day I ever saw my mommy. 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Okay so you guys maybe wonder well what happened to A Living Secret? Well yes I'm still working on that story, but I want you guys to see what y'all think of this story. This is not a sneak peak this is beginning of ILWTB. So please tell me what y'all think of this story.

BTW: The date at the end, y'all oughta recognize that day. It just came to me while I was typing this.

So as I always say:

Vote, Comment, spread the word about this story and A Living Secret, Spread the Peace and deuces.