Chapter 1 Boyz Day

Ten Years Later...

🎇🎇🎇🎇Lìl Twist's P.O.V.(17 Years Old)🎇🎇🎇🎇

As I walk into my house I hear my dad and the latest butler getting it on upstairs again. The LATEST butler and getting it on AGAIN.  Ever since my mom left, my dad has been hiring maids and butlers left and right to help out around the house because he can't get off his lazy ass to do anything. Sorry nigga. Not only that but every butler or maid that comes in here he uses them for his own "personal needs" meaning he uses them for sex and if they deny him he fires them right on the spot. So far we've had like 10 butlers and 9 maids already this year. He's such a big sex addict and plus, for the past 4 years he's been raping me when the butler or maid leaves and if I deny him he'll beat me until I go unconscious. I still wish my mom would've took me with her. I know it's been ten years, but life has been a living hell for me in this house. I try calling her, but she changed her number and I don't have her address so we lost all contact her, all because of the sorry ass nigga I call my father. I can't even call him my father anymore. From here on out I'll just call him by his real name, Stephen. I still wear the necklace mom gave me on that dreadful and painful night; I'll always wear it no matter what. I let no one touch it.

Over the years, I have also changed my sexual preferece. I like boys, or simply the name is being called 'gay.' I don't get as much passion with a girl as I do with a guy. In eighth grade, I was dating a girl whose name was Ammora. I loved her and we had passion everytime we kissed. It all came to an end when one day an old friend of mine dragged me to his secret place behind the school. He told me he wanted to experience kissing with a guy, so it happened. We kissed and I ended up breaking up with Ammora and dated him, Jacob Latimore.

Enough about the latest update on my life. Today was the last day of school and I'm going to  head over to my main nigga Ray Ray house to hang out with him along with Princeton, Roc Royal, Prodigy, Diggy, Corahn, Issa, Chris Brown and my boo Jacob Latimore.

"YES DADDY!" I hear Butler Mason yell out as he releases I'm guessing. My dad is so nasty, having sex with your own butler while your son is around. Well he doesn't even know I'm here.

I change into a black wife beater with some red basketball shorts and my red and black Jordans. I grab my phone, car keys and wallet and head downstairs and right when I'm about to open the door, guess who comes down.....Stephen and Butler Mason.

"Boy where the hell do you think you going?" Stephen asks.

"Out somewhere so just don't worry about it Stephen." He grabs my arm and jerks me back. He has one hell of a strong grip but I'm stll able to pull my arm back quickly.

"Nigga who you think you talking to like that? And since when do you have the right to call me by my real name?"

"Since you made my mom leave ten years ago!" I yell out to him. I feel tears welling up in my eyes, but I hold them back and be strong for myself.

"Boy this ain't got nothing to do with you mom-" I cut him off before he has anything else to say that I know I don't want to hear.

"Yes it does! I'm leaving and that's final so that way you can get back to fucking with your latest ho of a butler. I'm out." I walk out the door shutting out the butler and my dad yelling at me and hopping into my car and driving off.

At Ray Ray's House...

I finally arrive Ray Ray's house and stand on the porch. I knock on the door but no one is answering. Next thing I know I hear moaning, groaning, grunts and Ray Ray yelling 'yes daddy' a lot. I know him and Diggy ain't up in here knocking boots when they know they got niggas coming over. I can't blame them though, everybody might get some tonight.