Chapter 5 The Date

🐦🐦🐦Lil Twist's POV🐦🐦🐦

Today is just a beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon and I'm just sitting here on the couch in my room watching Myles clean up. Today is also the day Myles goes on his date with Jaden. That should be me he should be going on a date with. I admit I LOVE MYLES BROWN. As for Jacob and I, I just feel like we need to break-up because every time I try to call him to see if we can hang, he always blows me off like I'm not anything to him anymore and I can't keep taking that from him. As I'm watching Myles clean up I felt like I wanted to make love to him. I wanted to take him all over the house, me pounding into him as he screams 'DADDY! OH YES DADDY!' and have him ride me like it'll be the last time he'll ever see me. I wonder how big he is down there. Man, I'm getting hard just thinking about all of that. I look down and see my member showing through my shorts. Damn I would go shower but I'm just lazy and the only other option is to jack off but not in front of Myles, that's embarrassing. I guess I could leave the room right quick and go into the guest bathroom.

"Myles I'll be right back I just need to handle some business," I say to him while he's wiping the wooden brown dresser down.

"Oh do you need anything? Are you alright?" he asks with concern in his voice.

"Yeah I need you to bounce on this sick," I mumble. "No Myles I'm good, thank you though." At least he cares unlike Jacob who would just send me off. I leave out of my room and turn right down to the end of the hallway where the guest bathroom is. I walk in there and close and lock the door behind me. I lean up against the wall near the tub and pull my pajama pants down along with my boxers to see Twister, my dick's name, sticking straight up. I spit on my hand wetting him up and I wrap my right hand around Twister and start to move up and down. I moan quietly so Myles wouldn't hear me until I start to imagine me thrusting in and out of Myles hard and hearing him scream and beg for more. My moans start getting louder as I start to stroke faster and rubbing my tip a little bit. Now I see this nigga bouncing on my dick on the island in the kitchen as I stroke him. Now that would be sexy. I release into the toilet and flush it and wash my hands. I walk out the bathroom back to my bedroom to find Myles not in there. I walk downstairs to see he's packing up early to go on his date since I let him.

"Aye Twist, were you okay in bathroom earlier, I heard noises that sounded I don't know a mix of good and bad?" he asks me and I start turning red as ketchup.

"Yeah I was fine Myles. I uhhhh...just like to make weird noises in the bathroom," I say quickly making up something. He gives me a questioning look until he finally believes me.

"Okay, I'll see you Tuesday then," Myles says as he finishes getting his stuff together.

"Alright Myles, have fun on your date," I say even if I don't mean it.

"Thanks Twist," he says sounding so happy. I put a smile on my face as he walks out the door to his car. Again that should be me or we can stay in this house and do whatever we want to do. This is making my head hurt and I have just the thing that'll take my mind off of this. I call up Dominic and see if he has any drops he wants me to handle.

"Hello?" Dominic asks sounding like he just woke up.

"Hey Dominic wassup man?"

"Nothing much even though you just woke me up from my nap nigga."

"Sorry man. I was just calling to see if there were any drops you needed me to handle."

"Oh now that you mention it yeah I do need you to make some drops. Meet me at the warehouse at 2:30 sharp. And don't be late nigga, you know how I am."