Chapter 6 And The Lies Come Out

⚾⚾⚾Lil Twist's POV⚾⚾⚾

It's been three days since Myles's date and he's been telling me all about it while he's been cleaning. I feel heartbroken even though I just had to ask him how the date went. I wish he would be smiling like that about me instead of Jaden. Right now I'm just sitting at the island in the kitchen drinking Fanta Pineapple soda still listening to Myles until I get a phone call from Princeton. I tell Myles to hold on and I take the call into the living room.

"Hello?" i ask

"Hey Twist, wassup man?" Princeton asks sounding like he's unsure of something

"Nothing much wassup with you?"

"Just hanging with Roc. Listen man, it's something I need to tell you."

"I knew you were sounding so unsure about something. What's going on man are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, but you're not going to be."

"Princeton, what's going on? What do you mean I'm not going to be alright?" There's a long pause over the phone until I hear Roc in the background yelling 'JUST TELL HIM ALREADY BEFORE I DO!'

"ALRIGHT ROC! Well you see I got a phone call from Jacob three nights ago. I answered and I kept saying hello but no one would respond. I was about to hang up until I heard Jaden yelling at him asking him what did he call him for and Jacob said that he's pregnant with Jaden's child." He rushed all of it out quickly but it was to a point where I could still understand him. When he said that, I literally fell on the floor on my knees with my phone still clutched tightly in my hand. i felt tears sliding down my cheeks and my face turning red with fury. I could still hear Princeton on the phone asking if I was alright.

"Uhhh...yeah I'm fine Princeton but let me call you back later."

"Alright bro. Call me if you need anything."

"Thanks man. Deuces."

"Peace." After he hung up I went back to crying like I was a child whose toy was stolen from another kid. So that's why he would always tell me he's busy and couldn't hang out with me. He was too busy fucking Jaden and now he's pregnant with his child. I wanted his first child to be by me but now I see that can't happen. And how is Myles going to take this when I tell him that his boyfriend is going to be a father to someone else? Eventually Myles comes into the living room and finds me crying on the floor. He runs over to my side and sits me up on the couch.

"Twist why are you crying and who was that on the phone?" Myles asks while he's rubbing my back trying to soothe me. I just end up putting my head in his lap and keep crying like there's no tomorrow.

"Twist please tell me what's wrong," Myles says with worry in his voice. I look up into his eyes and I see worry in them. I can't believe the news I'm about to tell will involve him too.

"Well....that was Princeton on the phone. He told me that he got a call from Jacob on the night of your date and he kept saying hello but no one would respond. He was about to hang up until...he heard Jaden's voice and Jacob said to him that he's pregnant with his child." I start breaking down all over again and I feel tear drops start to fall on me. I look up again and I see Myles's tears start to slide down his cheeks and on to my head. I know I had my heart broken but I know his is even more broken. My heart was already broken when Jacob wouldn't spend time with me but this was pretty much Myles's first relationship and it didn't even last a week. I sit up and put his head in my chest and we both cry and comfort each other.