Chapter 3 Getting to Know You

11:30 on Monday...

Lil Twist's P.O.V.

After I'm done getting dressed, I get into my car and drive off to the police station where Stephen is held at. Mason said he'll meet me there. As for Myles, he's coming over tomorrow. He's off Sundays and Mondays. At least that's what I give him, unlike Stephen who would treat the others like dogs unless on Saturday nights before they go home to give him a little something good. I know makes me shudder. Anyways I'm here at the police station and I see Mason's car here and see he's waiting by the door. Well here goes nothing. I walk up to the doors and greet Mason. We walk in and talk to the policeman at the front desk and he leads us to the back of the station into the interrogation room. We walk in and see Stephen sitting at the table in the room and another policeman standing next to him. Stephen has his 'I'm gonna get you look' on, but do I look like I care?

"Good afternoon gentlemen my name is Officer West and I will be the one to ask questions and you'll answer alright?"

"Yes officer," Mason says

"Alright, have a seat and well get this started." Mason and I both take a seat in front of Stephen and Officer West.

"Alright, so Christopher, what is Mr. Moore here like at home?"

"Well, to be honest, he's not the best parent anyone could have. I can't even live in the same house with him. He beats me, rapes me. One time I ran away and he ended up finding me and beating me so hard to where I had to go to the hospital."

"So does your mom know anything about the complicated situation you guys go through?" Officer West asks. When started on my mom it made me want to break down and cry right there. She knew what Stephen had done to her when I was younger. Why couldn't she take me with her so I wouldn't have to go through the same thing she had to? Did she want me to suffer? Did she want me to feel her pain? All these questions in my head are unanswered and still do. They may even not be answered for the rest of my life.

"Well officer, my mom doesn't live with us anymore because-"

"NIGGA SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR MOMMA! I TREATED HER GOOD! YOU WERE TOO YOUNG TO KNOW-" Stephen hollers cutting me off

"BITCH SHUT YO LYING ASS UP! SHE TREATED YOU THE BEST WAY SHE COULD AND YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THAT!" I yell at him back cutting him off.

"TWIST! IF YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR MOMMA WAS A HOE! SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH EVERY GUY OUT THERE! I-" He was cut off by me hopping across the table and beating him like I've wanted to for ten years now. Apparently, Officer West and Mason pulled me off and away from him. Mason held me in his arms while I was still squirming to get out of his hold. After a minute, I just decided to give it a rest.

"Officer West, I'm sorry but you either get him out the room or let me come back another day because I can't handle this with him in here. Lying on my momma like that, NIGGA IS YOU SERIOUS?!"

"HEY! THAT'S ENOUGH NOW! Now Christopher, you can come back on Friday at 1 p.m. because we still need you for your views and we won't have Mr. Moore here, it'll be just you and me. Is this alright with you?" Officer West asks me.

"Definitely, that is fine with me."

"Alright you can go, but Mr. Shackler we need you to stay here so we can get your view." After he says that I tell Mason goodbye and just give an evil look to Stephen. I walk back to my car and drive off. Right when I was getting ready to go get me something to eat I get a call from Dominic, he's in charge of all the drug deals that goes on in the neighborhood. I'm pretty much his right hand man.

Me: Hello?

Dominic: Hey Twist, wassup?

Me: Nun, it's all good. What'cha need?