Bryce Hall

You woke up to the warm sun light shining in your eyes through the slats of the blinds in your bedroom. Mornings like this were perfect. Bryce's arm thrown over your waist, his face nuzzling your neck in his sleep, the gentle sunlight, the warmth of his body pressed against yours. You couldn't be happier. You reached up and grabbed Bryce's hand before pressing yourself back against him. He let out a sigh, holding you to him. You let out a small giggle when you felt his lips press to your neck. "Morning beautiful," he whispered, voice thick with sleep. He wrapped one of his legs around yours, securing himself even closer to you. "Morning babe." Bryce. continued kissing your neck, occasionally sucking and nipping at that skin. You let out a breathy moan when he hit your pulse point. He chuckled and rested his head on your back. "So early to be making those sounds babe, isn't it?" You grumbled and smacked his hand that was still on your stomach. He just laughed again, nuzzling his nose into your back. "I didn't say I didn't like it." His hand began rubbing up and down your stomach, moving dangerously close to your pants line. You let out a little moan when his hand started lifting up the fabric of your night shirt, exposing your stomach. The pads of his fingers traced gentle circles just above your pant line. You pressed yourself back against him, grinding your hips lightly and feeling him harden under the simple action. You smirked to yourself before rolling over to face him, quickly connecting your lips to his in a groggy morning kiss. He lazily returned it, his hands still rubbing your skin gently. His hands began to make their way up your sides, bringing your shirt up along with them. You lifted up your arms, allowing him to slip off your top before brining your hands up to his face. You traced along his cheeks and jawline, memorizing every curve of his face. That face you loved so much."You're so beautiful," he murmured against your lips. You smiled against his lips, heart swelling at his words. Your hands traced their way down from his face to his torso. You considered yourself lucky that he slept shirtless. It made this all so much easier. Your hands continued down to his sweatpants, where you fiddled with the drawstring before ghosting them over his prominent erection. He let out a groan at the contact. He retaliated by tugging your shorts down, taking your underwear down with them. You helped kick out of them before gasping when he brushed his fingers over your entrance. "Bryce..." "I love the way you say my name babe," he whispered, continuing to rub you up and down. "It sounds like music." He carefully pressed one finger into you and you mewled at that feeling. He quickly followed that with a second finger. You moved your hips against his fingers, eager for the delicious feeling of being filled. You groaned in displeasure when he took his fingers out, following it with a lustful moan when he licked his fingers clean. He smirked, tugging down his pants. "Condom?" You shook your head. "Now's a safe time, and I'm on the pill. We're fine." He smiled. "Good, because I really didn't want to move." You chuckled at him. He smiled that radiant smile up at you as he grabbed your hips and rolled you both over so you were on top of him, straddling his hips. He used one hand to pull your head down to kiss you while the other lined himself up with you. You lowered your hips down slowly onto him and he groaned into the kiss. You swiveled your hips slightly as you lowered yourself down and he bit your lip in response. Once he was fully seated inside you, you pressed your forehead to his shoulder and took in a long breath. It didn't hurt really, but it was always something you had to get used to. When you were ready, you picked up your hips a bit before lowering yourself back down onto him slowly. He began meeting your thrusts lazily, gently bringing his hips up to meet yours. You happened to be in the perfect position for him to hit the perfect spot inside of you every time your hips met. You were a moaning mess on top of Bryce., gentle gasps and moans escaping your lips with every thrust. Bryce. brushed the hair out of your face and stroked your cheek before placing gently kisses all over your face. Honestly, it was heavenly.
It never took much for either of you in the morning. Both of you were extremely sensitive after you had just woken up. The pressure was building up in your gut and from the way Bryce was starting to pant, you could tell he was getting close too. You rolled your hips as you rode him, adding a little extra flair to your thrusts. "Oh my god babe, that feels amazing," he mumbled against your cheek. You smiled before gasping as Bryce. thrust up a little harder against you. "Bryce...I'm close babe." "I'm almost there..." You lowered your head to his shoulder, placing a firm kiss against his neck before biting down on his shoulder gently as your orgasm rocked your body. You stayed there, shivering from the force of the pleasure and Bryce thrust a few more times before releasing inside of you. He held you close to him as he rode out his orgasm. "Y/N," he groaned, wrapping his arms around you. As he came down, he rolled you both back on your sides as he slipped out of you. You smiled up at him, placing a kiss gently on his lips. He smiled back at you with those bright eyes you loved so much, brushing your hair from your eyes. "You're so beautiful in the morning, love." Your smile widened. "Now, as much as I loved that...Can we go shower?" Bryce's eyes widened. "The sheets!" You laughed lightly when he realized what a mess you two had made. "Don't worry. I was planning on washing them today anyways." Bryce relaxed a bit at your words. "Ah. Well in that case, let's go get you cleaned up." He stood up off of the bed, bending over to pick you up bridal style and carried you to the bathroom. Lazy mornings were the best.

I NEED HOLY WATER SOMEONE GET ME HOLY WATER💦💦💦💦💦🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😩😩