Julian Jara

know I'm late with posting this, but hey, better late than never...right?? ********************************
You were really excited today it was your boyfriend Julian's birthday, you planned the entire day. He would come home probably exhausted from work, you would eat dinner with him, with his favorite dish, and lastly there would be the 'dessert'. You cooked the meal and placed everything on the table, you decorated the entire table.

When you were finished you headed to the bedroom and decorated everything really romantically. After that you showered, you put on your black lace with a pink bow lingerie on, the bra had push up so it made you a nice décolleté. You put on your mini black lace dress on that cupped your curves perfectly. You curled your hair and did a smokey eye to finish everything of, seriously you looked hot.

As you were finished with everything you saw that there were a few minutes left until Julian would come home. You stood on the doorway and waited patiently.

Then you heard keys and the door open. Julian looked at you with his jaw open and wide eyes, the shock expression turned to a slightly smirk.
'Hey baby, happy birthday', you said with a sweet smile, you approached him and wrapped your arms around his waist and kissed him passionately.
You lead him to the kitchen. He smiled widely as he saw that you made his favorite meal and baked a cake for him. You were eating dinner as you realized that Julian hardly could focus on talking to you because your décolleté were practically 'starring' at him. You giggled a bit, he then looked up to 'I'm sorry, but it's really hard to focus', he told you with a sheepish smile.

That was the sign for you to stop eating the dinner and to continue with his birthday present 'the dessert'. You stood up and walked really sexy and seductive around the table, he looked at you with a slightly smirk on his face. 'Julian, i think you already ate enough. It's time for your dessert', you looked him deep in the eyes and bite your lip. You walked away and stopped in front of the bedroom ,'come on, you birthday present is inside here'.

He walked after you and stopped on the door of your shared bedroom, his eyes widened as he licked his dry lips. You came up to him, grabbed the collar of his shirt and pushed him down on the bed. You crawled on top of him and started to kiss him, you gave him excess to your mouth, your tongues were dancing and exploring. You broke the kiss and smirked. 'Happy Birthday', you whispered as you made your way down on your knees. You unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers, you could tell that Julian was excited of what would happen because he already had an erection. You let your finger stroke his member with light touches, you knew that he loved this and it made him crazy. He looked at you with begging desperate eyes, and it didn't took you to long to caress his member with your tongue. Julian threw his head back and closed his eyes, he loved it. You continued this task a few times, his one hand stroking your hair and the other one supporting his weight. You felt that he was close so you stopped, you didn't want him to cum, not yet. He immediately looked up, you now stood in front of him one hand behind your back as you unzipped your dress and let it fall to the floor. 'You have my favorite lingerie on', he smirked at you.
You removed your bra and let your panties fall down. You lastly removed the shirt Julian was wearing.
You crawled again on top of him and kissed him, he wanted to roll you over put you stopped him ,'Uh-uh, todays your birthday, so let me do all the work and you just enjoy the feeling'.
You grabbed his hair and pulled his head back so you could have better excess to his neck, you kissed and sucked him but not to hard so you wouldn't leave marks. You worked you way down to his collars and then belly, than you sat straight up and positioned yourself on his hard one. He moaned your name and you loved it, you enjoyed it to be the dominate today. You slowly rocked him back and forth. It felt really good. Soon you picked up your pace little by little. You moved your hips in a rhythm that drove him crazy. He sat up hand held your back he started to kiss and suck your neck leaving marks.

You both continued like that until both of you reached your climax. He collapsed on the bed and you on top of him. 'Thank you, that was the best birthday present ever'
————————————————————————————————————————
😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤