Jacob Sartorius

You sat on the bed and looked down at the sleeping person next to you. Jacob was laying on his stomach, his upper body draped over a pillow. A small smile formed on your face as you reached over and lightly ran your fingers through his tousled hair.
"You're suppose to be sleeping." he mumbled. You jumped in shock and yanked your hand back before letting out a breath. "You scared me."
He turned a little so he could glance up at you and chuckled. "I'm not sorry."
You scrunched your face up at him. "I know you're not." Then you leaned down and kissed his cheek. "I'll go make some coffee." you offered before slipping off the bed. "No." he whined.
You stopped and turned back to face him with a curious look. He rolled over, still clutching the pillow to his chest. "Come back." he quietly insisted. "Come back to bed. Sleep with me."
You sighed and gave in, crawling back on to the bed. He set the pillow aside and lifted the blanket for you. When you settled next to him though, he grabbed you and pulled you on to him. Your legs were on either side of him as your head rested on his chest. That is when you inhaled sharply as you felt his body against yours. "Jacob?"
"Shhhhh. We're sleeping." he whispered. You pressed your lips together to stop an amused giggle. Then you shifted your hips a little, rubbing on him and you heard his shaky breath. You placed your hands on the bed and pushed yourself up to look at his face. His eyes were closed and his mouth was opened slightly. Licking your lips, your gaze wandered downwards. Over his white shirt and down to his sweats where the two of you were connected. Then you moved on him again, rubbing your clit against his hard dick and bringing a small moan from him. "Shhhh." you teased. "You're suppose to be sleeping." A smile tugged at his lips as he grabbed your hips and encouraged you to continue. You felt your body heat up with desire and let out a shaky breath of your own. Especially when his hands slid around to squeeze your ass and a small moan escaped from you. Then you were suddenly rolled over so he was on top and you blinked up at him in surprise." Go to sleep." he said with a little smirk. He pressed his lips on yours in a quick kiss before he kissed your neck. Small, soft kisses that had you sighing contentedly and you closed your eyes. Then he started moving his hips against yours and you bit your bottom lip to stay quiet. It wasn't enough though when he lightly sucked on the spot on your neck that sent a shiver down your spine and a moan from your mouth. He moved and sucked on your earlobe. "Are you sleeping?" he quietly asked. "Yes." you breathlessly answered. A kiss on your cheek. "Doesn't sound like it." Then he was kissing you, his tongue licking your lips for permission. You parted your lips and felt his tongue enter your mouth. It moved around lazily, exploring and brushing against your tongue. Your hands slowly moved down his sides to the hem of his shirt. You pulled it up a little so you could lightly caress his skin with your fingertips. He broke away the kiss then and sat up, pulling you up with him. You watched as he took his shirt off and then reached for yours. You helped him take it off before he gently pushed you back on the bed. Lust filled his eyes as he stared down at your bare chest and when his hand found one of your breast, you arched your back in offering. His eyes flickered back up to your face as he smirked once more. "That's not sleeping." he commented. Then he took his hand and brushed it over your eyes, making your close them. You laid there and felt the bed dip as he moved. Then you felt his lips on your chest and you gasped. He ran his lips along your skin, his hot breath causing another shiver as your heart fluttered. He moved over your right breast and his tongue came out to lick the nipple before you felt him blow cold air on it. Then warmth as he brought his mouth down and started sucking, his tongue tracing circles around the hardened bud. It was several long moments before he moved over to give your left breast the same attention. You let out another sigh of content, trying to ignore the desperate ache between your legs and forcing yourself to remain still. Then a harsh suck and your hands flew to his grab his hair as you whimpered loudly. "You're not very good at this sleeping thing."
You opened your eyes to glare at him. "I was awake. You're the one that kept sleeping." He raised an eyebrow. "I also distinctly remember telling you to 'sleep' with me." You blinked in confusion before blushing, catching the double entendre and making him chuckle. He sat up and placed his hands on your shoulders before running them down the length of your body. When he got to the waist of your pyjama bottoms, he licked his lips and met your gaze again. "Now." He grabbed your clothes and tugged. "How about you get back to sleeping?"
You closed your eyes as you chuckled and allowed him to undress you. Then you felt a single finger slip through your wet folds to play with your clit. You squirmed a little in pleasure before forcing your hips still, even when his finger moved faster. "Are you sleeping?"
You nodded your head in reply as your breathing increased, your muscles tightening as he continuously toyed with you. Suddenly his finger was gone and his dick was inside you. You cried out and arched your back as you opened your eyes. He laid down and captured your mouth in a kiss as he pressed his hips in to yours as much as he could. Then he started thrusting, long and slow strokes that made you mewl wantonly. "Jacob." you begged and grabbed his hips, urging him to move faster. Instead he pulled out and made you roll over on to your stomach. "That's not sleeping." he scolded and lightly smacked your ass. You clutched at the pillow under you and buried you face in to it when you moaned. His hands roamed over your body, softly caressing your skin and in no hurry to soothe the painful throb between your legs. Then he was planting kisses down your spine and up your side. Your whine was muffled by the pillow but you were sure he still heard you and felt your hips lifting off of the bed to press against him. He moaned a little and then his dick was at your entrance. Teasing though as he barely pushed the tip in before pulling back out repeatedly. Your grip on the pillow tightened as you lifted your head and whimpered, intending for him to hear you this time.
"You're still not sleeping."
You bit back a growl. "Well you're making it really hard for me to sleep."
"Oh really?" he mockingly answered as he laid down on you, his breath tickling your ear. "Do you need a massage?"
His dick slowly pushed inside you and your head rolled to the side as you moaned in pleasure. He moved his hips in a steady, slow pace and rubbing perfectly where you needed him to. Waves of pleasure washed over you as you laid there, moans and sighs spilling from your mouth. His breathing grew ragged as he nuzzled and kissed your neck. Each time he pushed in to you brought you closer to an orgasm but the slow pace let it fade away. It did build up hot pressure though every time your climax threatened to spill over. Your legs shook on their own as you clawed at the bed. Your mouth was dry from your heavy breathing and if it wasn't for his mouth so close to your ear, your moans would have drowned out his. Despite the control he had in pumping in to you, his body on top of yours made you feel every shake and twitch he made. You knew he couldn't last much longer and you really didn't want him to as another thrust caused you to cry out.
"Jacob please." you desperately begged.
He shifted and you felt him force a hand underneath you so you lifted your hips a little for him. His finger found your clit and you expected him to quickly work you. Instead he lightly flicked at it and your body jerked in response. "Jacob!" you protested and wiggled your hips.
Without warning, you felt your orgasm rip through your body and you quickly forced your face in to the pillow to muffle your scream. Your body bucked against his before he shuddered and moaned. He held you tightly as he cummed, pushing inside of you as deep as he could. Another shudder before he relaxed, resting his forehead on your shoulder. With a small groan, he rolled off of you and on to the bed. Then he reached for you and pulled you closer. You scooted over so you were cuddled against him, his chest rising and falling as he tried to catch his breath. You closed your eyes and took a few deep breaths of your own as you felt him pull the blanket over both of you.
Several minutes passed before you opened your eyes again. You noticed his chest barely moving and his slow breathing.
"Jacob?" you asked as quietly as you could in case he had fallen back asleep.
"Shhhh. We're sleeping." he whispered.
You giggled and sat up before running a hand down his chest. "Sleep. I'm going to get up." Then you shifted away from him.
He quickly grabbed you though as he opened his eyes and whined. "I need you."
Another small giggle as you shook your head. "You need me to cuddle with you to fall asleep?"
He didn't say anything but stuck his bottom lip out. You rolled your eyes but gave in, laying back down and pressing your body against his. Then you let out a tiny squeak of fright when he grabbed you and pulled you on top of him.
"I 'need' you."
You sat up with a groan. "Seriously?"
He smirked up at you as his hand moved up your thighs. "You like it."
This time you smirked as you pushed yourself upwards. Then you slowly brought yourself down on him, his hard dick sliding inside you. His mouth dropped as he moaned and squeezed your thighs.
"Yes I like it. I like 'it' a lot." you told him.