Mario Selman

"Baby! I'm home!" you heard the mesmerizing voice of your boyfriend, Mario, call from downstairs. You grinned, dropping what objects you had in your hands and sprinted downstairs. You jumped into his arms as soon as you saw him, wrapping your arms and legs around him tightly. He chuckled as he stumbled a little and wrapped his arms around you, closing the front door with his foot. "I missed you so much," you mumbled into his neck. "Not as much as I missed you babe," he replied, pushing you up against the wall as he pulled away to kiss you. That kiss got heated very quickly. Before you new it, you and Mario were laying on your bed naked. Mario slid two fingers into you, and began pumping in and out at a quick pace, ramming against your g-spot every time. "F-fuck Mario." you let out a strangled moan, feeling a warm sensation build up in the pit of your stomach.
The last straw was Mario bending down and sucking roughly on your clit. Everything went white as pleasure pulsated through you, making you shake with the intensity of it. "Was that good, baby?" He smirked as you came down from your high. "You have no idea what effect you have on me," you purred, pushing him down onto his back now. Teasingly, you lips trailed down his chest, to just above his hard member. Slowly, maintaining eye contact with him, you stuck your tongue out and licked his tip. A groan escaped his lips before you licked all the way up, and then took half of him in your mouth, hollowing your cheeks. You let your tongue swirl around his cock, tracing a vein. "That feels so fucking good." Mario whimpered, running his hands through your hair, encouraging you to take more of him in your mouth. You bobbed up and down, taking in more of his length each time.
You flicked your tongue across his tip, making him shudder and buck his hips roughly. "I'm gonna cum." He panted a warning and you pulled off of him, smirking at the look of disappointment on his face. "Please fuck me like you mean it." you pleaded and with that, Mario flipped you around and laid you on your stomach in front of him, with your knees bent. Without any warning, he rammed into you, making you scream his name into the bed sheets.
Your breath came in deep, sharp gasps as he pounded into you relentlessly. You pushed back onto him, making him go deeper into you. "Gonna turn you around." Mario murmured, grabbing your waist and spinning you around, hooking your legs around his shoulders so that he could get a better angle. A stream of profanities mixed with loud moans and 'Mario' left your lips as he constantly hit your g-spot, making your whole body twitch in absolute bliss.  Your eyes met, mirroring lust and love and ecstasy, and Mario let out a throaty moan.
Your hands snaked around his neck and your nails dug into his shoulder blades. "Holy shit." He cursed under his breath, thrusts getting sloppier as he approached his high. "Gonna cum?" you whispered in his ear raggedly, because you knew that you were both so close to the edge. "Yeah babe, you're so fucking tight I-" Before he could even finish his sentence, his legs began to shake and he released into you, sending you into my orgasm. "Mario!" you screamed at the top of your lungs, scraping your nails into his back helplessly as your whole body succumbed to the pleasure, and went limp. "Wow." Mario breathed, lying down beside you, pulling a blanket over your bodies. He wrapped his arms around your waist and traced patterns on your stomach. "I know." I mumbled. "I love you," he kissed my forehead, before getting up and pulling on his boxers. I pouted, propping myself up on my elbow, "where are you going?" "To make dinner, lay back down and I'll bring it in to you" he chuckled before disappearing downstairs.

Its almost 3am and I'm so tired but anyways just thought I could update a Mario one because why not? Sorry it's short. Comment on who I should do next,:)