Weston Koury

Weston was having a bad morning and you try your best to help him.

You were starting to get a little worried when Weston still had not emerged from the bathroom. The shower had turned off already but his clothes laid on the bed still. You went up to the bathroom door and knocked. "Weston, everything okay?" you asked. "Yeah I.. Ugh.. I just.. need another minute." he quickly replied. You raised an eyebrow in suspicion, "What are you doing? You're going to be late." He didn't answer you this time so you knocked on the door again. You were not going to allow him to be late to another show. "Weston Koury, get out here now! You can't be late again." No response. With a determined look, you tried the knob and it turned so you pushed the door open. Weston jumped in surprise and his face quickly turned red. You had seen exactly what he was doing. At least, what he was doing to his dick that was standing prominently upwards. "I.. ugh.. took a cold shower.. but.." he stuttered in embarrassment. You sighed and shook your head, "You're going to be late." "I know. It just won't go..." he stopped as he watched you kneel down in front of him. You took him in your mouth and quickly started working as a loud moan escaped from him. You bobbed your head making sure to coat as much of him you could fit in your mouth with saliva. "Oh god babe." he moaned. You stood up and reached under your skirt. You slid your panties off and turned away from him as you bent over the counter. "Better hurry." you teased and shook your ass a little. He smirked as he smacked your ass and trailed his hand down. He inserted one finger in you and started to work on prepping you. As much as you enjoyed it, time was of the essence. "Weston just go. You can't be late." "But.." he started protesting but you sent him an angry glare. You knew he couldn't change. These were the sponsored clothes he had to wear to the event. Rolling your eyes, you took your panties off again. You walked over to the bed and smacked his hands away causing him to cry out in surprise. "You are just impossible today." you informed him as you yanked his pants down. "No. No. No." he protested and pushed your hands away. Instead of wrestling with him to pull his boxers down, you rubbed your hand on his erection. A loud moan betrayed him as you climbed on to the bed and straddled him. He didn't fight you this time as you freed him from his boxers and wrapped your hand around the shaft. "You.. uhhhhh.. don't have... uhhhhhhh..." he mumbled incoherently. Then he let out a cry when you brought yourself down on him. There wasn't any pain this time as your body had previously adjusted from the sex in the bathroom. Instead you let out a load moan yourself as you started bouncing on him. One of his hands slipped under your skirt and you felt his thumb on your clit while his other hand lifted you up so you had to slow your pace. Pleasure radiated through you and as much as you wanted to continue, time was against you. "We don't have time. Just finish." you said and grabbed his hands to push them away. Then you cried out in surprise as he pushed you off him and flipped you on to the bed. "No. One careless fuck is enough." he growled as he pinned your hands to the bed, "I want you to feel good too." You opened your mouth to protest but he silenced you with a deep kiss. His tongue pushing itself into your mouth for a few seconds before he pulled away and sat up on his knees. "I'll make it up to you." he promised as he grabbed his cock and circled your entrance with it, rubbing your saliva on you like lube. When he pushed into you, you cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. You looked at his reflection in the mirror as he started thrusting slowly with his mouth hanging open. "You're so tight" he uttered as his hands gripped your hips. You pushed back into him, meeting one of his thrust, and he opened his eyes to look at you. "Just go." you ordered. He licked his lips, "Let me know if I hurt you." You nodded your head and he finally gave in. Squeezing your hips even tighter, he picked up the pace. You closed your eyes and winced a little, adjusting your body to an angle that caused you the least amount of pain. There was still pleasure though as your body adjusted to him and you couldn't help but start moaning as well. By then he was moaning loudly as he pumped into you and let out a loud cry when he cummed. "Oh fuck." he groaned as he pulled out. "Better?" you teased with a smirk. He licked his lips as he turned you around and kissed you, "For now. Well be much better when I can reciprocate." "I look forward to it. Now go get dressed." you told him and pushed him out of the bathroom.

You cleaned yourself up and walked out into the living room. He wasn't around though and you nervously glanced at the clock. "Weston" you yelled as you walked towards the bedroom. He was mostly dressed but you stared in disbelief as he tried to button his pants, not realizing you were standing in the doorway. "You got to be kidding me." you muttered quietly under your breath. He flopped down on the bed with a groan and tried to button them again. The large bulge wouldn't go way though. He went back to playing with your clit as you squirmed, losing your determination. "Hurry." you breathlessly whispered as you closed your eyes. He unzipped your skirt and took it off of you. You gasped when you felt his tongue explore you and moaned as he sucked. Slowly. "Weston!" You heard him chuckle, "I know, I know." Two of his fingers entered you and moved at a fast pace causing you to buck your hips. His other hand trailed up your body and under your shirt. He pushed your bra aside to pinch your nipple before massaging your breast. You said his name again but this time as a moan as you felt your climax drawing near. Then you whimpered as he removed his fingers. You opened your eyes to see him strip off his clothes completely. He kissed you roughly as his dick entered you and he wasted no time pounding into you. Your head flew back as you dug your fingers into his back. "Oh fuck Weston!" you cried out. "That's what I want to hear." he whispered in your ear, "Get noisy for me baby." You felt the sweat building up on you as your body shook, begging for release. You let him know too as you wrapped your legs around him and urged him on. He was only one minute later than he should be. He could easily make that time up. You cleaned yourself up, again, and made yourself busy for an hour. You turned on the TV and put it on the right channel. The schedule for the day included a live event and you happily waited to see him. Your phone signaled a text message and you smiled when you saw who it was from. "Are you watching?" "Yes! You excited?" you replied. "Nervous." You shook your head and smiled. It's not like he was going to be live very long. Just a greeting and quick message. "Why? You'll be fine." "I have a problem..." You stared at the screen in shock. What could possibly be wrong? You text him back but didn't receive a reply. You heard the screaming on the TV and looked up to see him. Your eyes looked him over before your hand and face connected. "You got to be kidding me." you muttered and peeked in between your fingers at him again. He did seem a bit nervous, even embarrased, and you were pretty sure it had something to do with the 'tent' he created with his pants. He shifted his body and hit your g-spot over and over again, each time bringing a loud cry from your lips. Your found your release and orgasmed, your body bucking involuntarily underneath him. "Uhhhhugghhh." he grunted and buried his face into your neck as he finished as well.

You blinked your eyes rapidly, coming to your senses. "Shit. What time is it?" you asked and pushed him off of you. He hurriedly dressed as you tried to fix his hair. "Thanks for everything." he said as he finally managed to button his pants. "Your welcome, now leave." you replied, pushing him out of the bedroom and through the apartment. He laughed and pulled you in for a kiss before dashing out the door. You checked the clock and breathed a sigh of relief.