Joey Birlem

You had been dating Joey for a really long time, almost two years, and it was his birthday today. And in those two years, the farthest you two had ever gone was touching each others butts. It was sad really, well for you at least, and you wanted to change it. You two had exchanged the 'I love you's' but you hadn't proved it yet. You sat on your bed, wondering how you would get Joey to agree to having sex. He came out of the bathroom, looking at you with concern. "Hey, you ok babe?" He asked sitting next to you on the bed. "Joey, how come we haven't had sex yet?" He looked at you, his jaw dropping a little bit. "I...I dunno. I mean, like...do you want to have sex?" You looked down at your lap before slowly nodding. He immediately cupped your face, kissing you roughly while pushing you down onto the bed. You ran your hands up his back and intertwined your fingers into his hair. You felt his fingers brush against your stomach, pulling your pants down. You followed suit, using your heels to dig at the material to get them off him. He began pressing tender kisses to your neck as he got himself ready at your entrance. "Are you ready?" He asked, leaning up to look at you. You sat up quickly, removing your shirt and his. "If, I'm going to be naked, so will you," he whispered in a husky voice, unclasping your bra. You went to cover yourself but he grabbed your wrists, pinning them above your head. "I love you, and I want to see every bit of you. Are you ready?" You nodded and he kissed you, slowly easing himself into you. You gasped in pain, feeling your hymen break. He stayed in you before moving again, this time going faster and faster and in no time you were moaning beneath him, clawing up his back. "Ugh, Y/N I'm gonna cum," he groaned as you felt yourself reach your own orgasm.

."I, I'm almost there. On three?" You said, panting. He nodded, slamming into you at a rapid. "One, two," he groaned. "THREE!" You yelped, feeling yourself release around him and him do the same inside you. He collapsed onto your body, kissing your forehead. "That was an amazing birthday present babe," he said slowly trying to regain his breath. "I love you Joey," you breathed out. "I love you too Y/N."

¥\¥\*]*[++[+[+]+|£|£}£}££}}£{££{£

I'm sorry I haven't been on lately. I have been writing some imagines for y'all. I'll update a few more in the morning so comment below who you want. :)