Chapter 14 ~ Who's the Toy?

Gabrielle lay on their bed, tied to the heavy posts, her limbs crossed from rolling over after being tied, Chance and Damien circled the bed, touching various places with soft touches, debating on where to start. Damien carried on, running his nails across her skin, spelling out dirty words; delighting in the way the red marks looked on her. Soon, she would carry their marks for all to see, just as she now carried their pups. His trance was interrupted by the flash of the feather Chance returned with. Damien shook his head at himself - he had to stay focused, no matter how tempting she was - and walked away to pick his own instrument.

Gabrielle giggled at the thing touching her - it was such a contrast to the slight sting that it tickled her skin, peppering her in goosebumps with the small wind it created. As the soft item went higher on her back, she felt a more firm, yet still seemingly soft caress on her feet. It went up Gabrielle's legs, letting the tails scatter on her flesh, Damien watching as the muscles twitched each time he hit a sensitive area. As he ran the small flogger over her butt, he flicked it lightly, enjoying the bounce as Gabrielle gasped. He waited, eyeing her reaction, relaxing as she breathed out in a sigh. She liked it - but how much? Damien flicked his wrist again, the flogger making a smack as it hit her. She hummed in response, so he did it again, harder this time. He continued on, letting the flogger strike all over her back, butt and thighs.

Damien only slowed down when Chance returned with a velvet-sewn paddle. He moved the flogger back up to the top of Gabrielle's back, settling into a rhythm as Chance began using the paddle on her calves. With a toy at either end, Gabrielle was helpless to do anything but endure the bliss being offered to her on a chiseled, drool-worthy platter painted as men.

Every few minutes the strokes of the flogger and the paddle would get stronger, the men switching parts of her body to ensure most of her skin was covered in a nice pink hue. Gabrielle, moaning at the pleasure/pain sensations, was enjoying herself. After a while, she was gently rolled over, onto her wonderfully sore back. Chance and Damien began again, with Damien using the feather toy and Chance using his nails as they teased her flesh. The toys were placed on the bedside table, and they took a spot on either side of Gabrielle, each eyeing her as she lay there, splayed out for them to see; eyes hazy and lustful, cheeks tinted with desire, her breasts - larger now that her body was preparing to feed the pups - rising and falling rapidly with each breath, and her pink pussy...she was so turned on her juices were leaking onto the bed. Gabrielle, who was watching her exquisite men as they watcher her, admiring their toned muscles and the heated looks in their eyes, chose to taunt them, opening her legs so they could see all of her pussy; she wanted them to have no doubt about how much she wanted them.

Chance and Damien stood at the foot of the bed, each one placing a hand on each foot. They began to kiss, lick and bite every inch of skin they could, watching Gabrielle arch off the mattress with each nip of her delicate skin. Her head thrashed side to side when they got to that pretty, dripping cunt between her thighs. They teased her, one blowing softly on the heated center while the other swirled the tip of his tongue on her clit. Damien continued, his mouth going upwards, nipping the tender skin on her belly before kissing the sting away.Chance stopped, bringing his eyes to meet Gabrielle's, capturing her attention. He touched Damien's side, pulling his attention as well.

"I see you've enjoyed yerself so far. my love. Have you?" Chance asked. It took Gabrielle a few minutes to regain her breath enough to speak.

"Y-yes. It was wonderful. I-i liked the pain, though there was little of it." she gasped.

"Maybe nex' time we can play more wit' tha'. See just how much ya can take?" Damien spoke huskily.

"Yes, nex' time. For now, we'll let 'er recover from th' first experience. Now Gabby, do ya think ya can take both o' us?" Asked Chance, a mischievous glint in his eye.