Chapter 4, Part I~What a Tease...

My alarm (thankfully) went off at 5 am. Within 30 minutes, I was showered and dressed for the day, my purse packed and in a cupboard in the kitchen. By 6 am, The last pancakes were finishing up; the eggs, bacon , sausage and toast were already on the table; the coffee and tea were done on the stove. I’d already set the table; I was just putting the folded napkins in the cups when people began stumbling in, including Chance and Damien, who sat at each end of the table. Once all seats were taken, I asked who wanted coffee, juice, milk or tea, and ended up just filling coffee cups. I looked around, laughing silently to myself; I could tell no one had even noticed there was food on the table yet.  I cleared my throat, asking sweetly:

“Can someone pass me the eggs?”

Chance’s head snapped up, effectively spilling his coffee in his lap. “Shit!” he cursed, as he jumped up, grabbing his napkin to clean up the mess.

That was it; I burst out laughing. I just couldn’t hold it anymore. Not one of them realized that the smell of food had brought them in here, but they couldn’t focus past the coffee! Damien (who was sitting to my left) squeezed my leg, catching my eye. I blushed, looking down at my plate, and scooted my chair back. I practically ran to the kitchen; his touching me was causing my body to burn, my pussy was so wet I’m sure it was dripping down my thighs! I walked over to the sink, splashing some cold water on my face, trying to cool my body down. Just as I turned the tap off, I was suddenly turned, lifted, and had a pair of lips crushed to mine.  I didn’t have time to panic; as soon as I lifted my hands to push the kisser away, the hands that were still on my ass squeezed, causing me to gasp in surprise, and the kisser deepened the kiss, setting my whole body on fire. I instantly knew it was Damien; that was my last rational thought as I slid my hands up his finely muscled chest and began unbuttoning his shirt. I didn’t notice him picking me up, walking down the hall, or entering a room, until I felt a large, soft bed on my back. I broke the kiss, startled, and looked around. Was this his room or someone else’s? Suddenly ashamed of my behavior–I was acting like a fucking slut, for fuck’s sake–I pulled my hands from Damien’s neck, attempting to push him off of me. Well, at least that was what I was going to do, until he said my name.

”Gabrielle.”

My eyes snapped to his. Oh. My. God.  I felt his voice all the way to my toes; if my pussy was soaked before, it was positively dripping now. I bet if he said so, he could’ve made me cum with that sexy as hell desire-filled voice… I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Damien’s mouth on my nipple. What? When  had my shirt and bra came off? Damien nipped lightly on my breast, causing me to hiss from the pain, then moan loudly as he suckled, flicking his tongue across the tip.  I felt one of his hands kneading my other breast, as his other hands was….where was it? And where were my hands? Just as I went to move my hands, I heard a low click. I froze in fear. Did…he…handcuff me to the bed??? I looked up, terrified. I had to see! I craned my head, trying to see around the pillow; all I could feel was soft fur on my wrists. I couldn’t speak; I was too afraid of what was going to happen now. Damien was still touching and kissing me; I didn’t know if he’d noticed I wasn’t moving anymore, or if he was trying to distract me. I suddenly felt my pants come undone, and my eyes widened.  I felt as though I couldn’t breathe. W-was he going to-did he want to-have sex? Oh god, I had to get away, but I couldn’t move; I couldn’t breathe; I had my eyes squeezed tight but that….only made me actually feel what he was doing…Wait, what was he doing? I thought I knew, but after slowly sliding my pants off, he was kissing his way up one leg while massaging the other in the same spot. I calmed down; I guess he didn’t want to have sex…at least, not yet. But still, what was he doing? I relaxed completely when he reached the inside of my knees; that felt delicious! I looked up as my hips jerked-and gasped loudly. There was a mirror on the ceiling!  I don’t know which was more incredible; what I was feeling, or watching him do it in the mirror…. I was so entranced by watching him and the feelings he was causing in me, I screamed when his mouth touched my dripping pussy, my hips bucking off the bed. He gently pushed my body back down, chuckling into my pussy.

“Now darlin’, I’m glad I can make you feel good, but I want to try somethin’. Are you alright with that?” 

Shuddering from the feel of his cool breath on my hot pussy, I breathed “Um, I’m not sure, what did you have in mind? 

“As you already noticed, you’re hands are cuffed to the headboard. This is gonna be a game of sorts. The first rule is this: I’m not gonna make love to you unless you tell or ask me to. Second: If you feel uncomfortable with somethin’ I do, the safety word is Yellow, but ONLY use that if you really want me to stop. Third: I will not do anythin’ I think you won’t like, or might hurt you, other than in a pleasurable way, o’course. Oh, and the fourth rule: you can’t cum unless I say so.”

As he lay there grinning at me while breathing cool air on my hot, throbbing pussy, all I could say was “So why am I handcuffed to the bed?”

Chuckling again, Damien replied, “You’re just gonna lie there and feel, darlin’.  I want you to know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I’m not gonna do anythin’ to hurt you. I’m not a patient man, and this was the fastest way I could think of to get you to trust me. I’ll admit, I want you, Gabrielle. All of you. But I understand you’re not ready to give that much, so I’ll get what I can, whatever that is. If I just get to pleasure you and hear you scream my name, so be it. I won’t ever ask for more than you’re willin’ to give, and this is the only way I know how to make sure you believe me. Now, are you ready to begin?”

I nodded, wondering what the hell I’d gotten myself into by coming here…and lay back, waiting to see what was to come, literally.

============================================

I know, super short AND a cliffhanger. Boo-hoo. So, do you want to know what happens next? I’d like to see at LEAST 3 votes and 3 comments!!! At this point, this book has 6 fans, so come on, let’s get the votes and comments rolling!!!!!

Oh, and you have to fan me to read the next part. Sorry, but Wattpad made it private.