A Change in Events

Diary of Jamie Brewer
Tuesday, April 26th, 2016

So now, it's suddenly April. I have news. I'm so happy about it I could loose my shit. But before that, we need to take a detour in the events leading up to it. It all started April 1st, exactly 25 days before today........ ( duh.)

I took water balloons to school, and when I returned home I had a boyfriend. I went out with a guy named Leo Carlos, and by the 21st, the dance of April, he had dumped me. Long Story.

At that same dance however, a guy who I had liked ( Daniel Silas,) and who apparently liked me back, asked me to dance. We danced, and then danced some more, and yada yada yada..... We made out..... Blah blah blah,........ Started dating....... Blardy blar blar....... And by the time the dance was over, we were going to prom together. We are going to prom as a Hunters Couple. He doesn't know it yet of course, but that is a surprise he will probably like or even love.

But more importantly, I found a guy who loves me. Not just because I have leverage over him or because it was a bet he made with his friends, it's because he loves me for me. As a matter of fact, I couldn't be happier about the situation I'm in. And honestly, could you blame me?

I guess that's it for now. Toodles!
Jamie

P.S. I never say toodles, I'm just bored as fuck right now and didn't know how to close the entry. Whatever. :3