How Cool Can You Get?

How I, Jamie, am the coolest person in The Universe;

1) I am totally boss. I mean, look at that photo, bruh. I AM THE BOSS.
2) I am good looking. I am no model, but I am totally Adorkable. ❤️
3) I have a pretty well developed sense of humour. My Brain is constantly in "the gutter" as me and my friends say. (In "the gutter" means I have a dirty mind. That is a me reference)
4) When I need to be, I am supportive, and when I don't, I am a sarcastic bitch. (That reminds me, In-Need-Of-Caffeine is still writing a book called the Slytherin Princess, and I've been trying to get her to keep writing because I enjoyed it so much. For all you Potterheads out there like me and her, start naggin her about it. It might get the ball rolling.)
5) I am sneaky, but only when I need to be.
6) when it comes down to my friends or my family, I pick the event rather than the actual person. If it's my Nana's birthday or a party that one of my friends is throwing, I'm going to Nana's party, because you only turn 53 once. My friends throw parties all the time. I'm not selfish though, that's another matter.
7) I give good advice, always bringing charisma to a table with others who brought nothing. ( I am fairly conceited though, :))
8)I am a comforting presence for those of my friends who are unstable or constantly having reasons to be upset.
9) I have a decent taste in music. Example; Top 21 Fav Songs ( Because 5 isn't enough)

1. My House - Flo Rida
2. The King Is Dead But The Queen is Alive - P!nk
3. Slut Like You - P!nk
4. My Signature Move - P!nk ( I like a lot of P!nk as you can see.)
5. Shower - Becky G
6. Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
7. 7  Years - Lukas Graham ( the irony! Lol)
8. Glory and Gore - Lorde
9. This Is How We Do - Katy Perry
10. Good Old Days - P!nk
11. God Made Girls - RaeLynn ( like my cousin in the book.)
12. Hide Away - Daya
13. Walk Of Shame - P!nk
14. How Come You're Not Here - P!nk
15. Let It Go - James Bay ( not Elsa.)
16. Life of the Party - Shawn Mendes
17. Me, Myself & I - G-Easy and Bebe Rexha
18. Riptide - Vance Joy
19. Roses - The Chainsmokers Featuring ROZES
20. Run - P!nk
21. Wolf in Sheep's Clothing - ( I don't remember who it's by, a friend showed it to me, he didn't know who it was by, if you know who it's by, please let me know. Thanks.)

And 10. Everyone loves me.............BECAUSE I AM BOSS. DEAL WITH IT BITCHES, BECAUSE IM HERE FOREVER AND I AM BOSS. ( that being said, I'm not calling anyone a bitch, I'm not a cyber bully, I just like making jokes and I'm a mean person. Sorry, but that's my sense of humour. Deal with it, or discontinue the reading of this book.)

So those are the reasons I am awesome. For anyone who knows me prior to this book, you should comment or give me another reason to add to the list. I will give credit, but besides that, I want to hear more about how you think this chapter might have helped people get to know me a little better. I am always checking the comments.

Read. Write. Stay Awesome!
- Jamie / A / iloveawesome142