Moeskweetoecorn and VooDoo Pinterest

Because me and Raelynn are very close, we talk all the time. On the phone, through Facebook's Messenger, you name it, we've tried it. We like talking on the phone on week nights, and during school we talk all the time. It's a pretty good racket.

This year, we started talking a lot about our boyfriends, And she has had the same one for months. I, on the other hand, have had a few. I'm not proud of it. I'm happy with Daniel and she is happy with Marshal, but it wasn't always this way. She helped me through the tough break up with Leo, and the photo above shows the part most important to me. When me and her are just being ourselves. Her nickname is Unicorn, and she had dubbed me Moeskweetoe.( Pronounced Moe-skwee-toe, Name not Noun.)
We have also started a ship name between Unicorn and Moeskweetoe; it is Moeskweetocorn. It is the most magestical name for a creature ever. It is amazing.

But aside from Moeskweetoecorn, what do you think of the VooDoo Pinterest Post in the photo? Isn't it just fuckin creepy?! It freaked me and Raelynn out like A LOT.

Sorry about the fuck ups in the writing of those messages, but we don't really always pin each other on it cause we type really quickly. That's why I have to edit my stories so often. Because my fingers move so quickly across the keyboard you don't even see them go and then I have like six assignments in class done it scares my friends omfg I can't stop typing about my typing Wtff? (BTW Wtff means "What the fuckin fuck" if you're wondering. Just makin that clear.) I am a weird person. If you're reading this and don't already know just how weird I really am, then get the fuck out. I don't need judgements. That being said, if you don't know me that well and I still referred you to this book, then hold onto your hat. I'm a fucking TORNADO BITCHES.

But anyway, all of you who were expecting a whole thing on Raelynn, you were probably just disappointed, but idfc bruh, I'm happy so you should be too.

Read. Write. Stay Awesome!

-A

P.S. In the previous novel, I realize now, SR was Raelynn, not Sherri. My apologies Realynn and Sherri for the mix up. Continue on even if you are ticked about it. You know why?

Cuz I fuckin said so. Get readin.