Na Na Na

Crash! The lock falls to the floor. I burst through the door in the basement. Not the one the man keeps entering through but the one across from my chair. The man is lying unconscious but only for a temporary time. He had untied my ankles and wrists, then I threw the chair at his head.

It was all one big blur but know I am running. Faster and faster and faster. I was never a champion runner and was one of the slowest runners in my class, actually, but right now I bet I could run a mile in five minutes.

I remember a rhyme the kids at school would sometimes sing. "Over the river ,and through the woods, to grandma's house we go!" Well right now I am in a similar situation except it is more like "Over the thorns and through the woods to escape the crazy maniac."

I hear a twig snap behind me. I run faster. I can't let him catch me. I can't.

Run, Run, Run. I can't stop running. Then someone grabs me by the waist and shoves a rag against my face. Everything goes black as chloroform rushes through my nose. Then I hit the ground hard.

Goodnight, World. Goodnight, Gerard and Mikey. Goodnight, Mom and Dad. Goodnight, I will never see you again.

Sorry for writing such short parts but I they will get longer! I promise. It is just sort of a symbolic thing. Like, they are so short because her life might be ending everyday. So, yeah. Keep reading my little readers! Also make sure to read my other stories. Especially Taylor Black, that is the one I put my soul into the most.

P.S. What should I call you guys? Type it in the comments or send me a message. If I see one I really like I will start calling you that.