The End

I am back to square one. Stuck in this basement again. Except know I am strapped to a white fold out table with plastic wrap underneath me. The dim light is now swapped out with a ginormous hospital lamp, but what is to my right scares me the most.

A shiny silver table covered in wax paper. On that wax paper lay a shiny silver scalpel. Just a single scalpel. The man isn't planning to kill me, not physically anyway.

Stomp, stomp, stomp down the stairs. This is the moment where I get really scared.

"Hello little kitty, you thought you could escape didn't you," The man growled. He walked over to the wax paper table. He picked up the silver scalpel and examined it. He then turned sharply towards me. Hot tears started to stream down my face.

"Don't worry little kitty, this won't hurt," The man started," Who am I kidding this will hurt more than anything you have felt."

He then dug his scalpel into the left side of my face leaving a cut across my cheek.

"Just let me die, please!" I whimpered.

"Oh little kitty you are mistaken," The man growled," I'm not going to kill you but I will make sure you won't leave me without payment."

He laughed a menacing laugh as he sliced my other cheek. Then, a door opened.

"Remington, clean all of this up," The man growled. Then the boy and the man switched spots with a stomp, stomp, stomp. Then the door closed behind the man. Then the boy bent down to my face.

"Don't worry, I am going to get you out of here," He whispered.