ch 1

(Deysi's POV)

Let me introduce myself my name is Deysi I am only 14 I turn 15 on may 22 I have lived on the streets since I was 9. I ran way from my home because I was tired of being abused by my parents. I was also bullied at my old school I only had one true friend and her name was Chloe. She always defended me from the people that tried to hurt me she is the only one that knows where I am we always meet up at the park. And also I live in Miami I love seeing the beautiful sights in Miami. Fifth harmony is one of my favorite girl groups they have inspired me to stay strong and to never give up.

It was late and I was walking back to where I stay at but it felt weird I felt like I was being followed I looked behind me and noone was there so I continued walking. I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around it was a man i couldnt really see his face he pushed me up against the way I was sobbing I begged him to let me go but he wouldn't then all of a sudden I see two figures stand behind the man I couldn't really see their faces one of them came up and pushed than man off me I noticed it was a girl she was punching the man. I just fell to the ground crying I can't believe I was about to get ugh I can't even say it. " oh my god are you ok?" The other girl that was standing behind the man asked I couldn't speak I fell into her arms crying she just hugged saying comfortable things to me. The other girl came up to me and asked if I was OK I just nodded.

Me and the girl stood up I could see their faces clearly now oh my god are you Camila cabello and Lauren Jauregui from fifth harmony they both nodded thank you so much for saving me I cried.

"It was nothing" Lauren said

" where do you live so we can take you home" Camila asked

I could feel tears come down my face I dddont hhhave a home I sobbed. They both hugged me.

"Come on follow me" Camila said I followed her.

Authors note this is the first chapter of adopted by 5h / Camren I hope u like it