Ch. 10

(Deysi's POV)

I woke up feeling happy I decided to get out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I went back out and I saw I had a message from Lukas.

L:hey just wanted to tell you good morning I hope u have a beautiful day.

D: thanks I hope u do to

L:are you doing anything later Maybe we could hang at ur house or something if you want to.

D: I don't think I'm doing anything and yeah you can come to hang.

L:ok I'll se you later

D:ok bye

I turn my phone off and I go downstairs I see the girl are in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Good morning" I say

"Morning Deysi " all the girls say

"Hey mom can  Lukas come later" I ask Lauren

"Yeah he can but you just called me mom" Lauren says with the biggest smile ever.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't realized it  had slipped"

"No it's fine I actually like it" she says

To be honest I don't know why I called her mom but then she is like mom figure for me I did notice that after I had called Lauren mom Camila looked a little upset I'll have to talk to her about that. Ally hand me my food and I dig in.

"Thanks ally that was really good"

"Your welcome" she says

I finished my food and I walk up to Camila.

"Hey can I talk to you" I ask her

"Yeah sure what's up"

"Well when I called Lauren mom u seemed upset can I ask you why?"

"It just that I was hoping you would call me that but I guess u seem to get more along with Lauren." She says

"Oh I'm sorry but Camila you are like a mom to me to that was just a slip up with Lauren but if I'm being honest both of u are great mom figures and I love you both the same if it makes u feel better I will call you mama if you are okay with that."

"Thanks Deysi but you don't have to call me that until you are ready too and I love you too"

"But I am ready to call u that cause that is what you are too me" I tell her as I smile.

We then both hug I tell her that I need to get ready because Lukas is coming over she just nods.

I have been looking for clothes for about 30 minutes now and I can't decide what to wear. "DINAH" I yell

"WHAT" she yells

"Can you please come I need your help"

"Ok"

I then hear footstep on the stairs.

"What do you need help with?"

"I have no idea what to wear and Lukas is about to come over"I tell her

She then starts to look through my closet and she then gives me this rlly pretty dress.