Ch 5

Weeks later

(Camila's POV)

I went to go wake up Deysi and Chloe yeah Chloe had stayed the night over. Deysi and her are inseparable I noticed that guitar was out and Deysi's song book was out On her bed. "Come on girls wake up breakfast is ready." They didn't move " if y'all don't wake up I'm going to pour a bucket of water on both of you." As soon as they heard that they jumped out of bed I giggled.

They went to go brush their teeth I walked down stairs and I saw Lauren sitting down while shoving food in her mouth.

"Hey baby." I gave her a kiss on the lips.

The girls ran downstairs and sat at the table I gave them their plates. Hey Chloe your mom texted me saying that when you finish Breakfast to go home and if you want I can take you home.

"Sure thanks Camila."

" no problem sweetheart" I said

After she was done I took her to the car and drove her home I was now back at home the girls decided that we should go to the beach since we hadn't gone in a long time. We got everything ready and we all got dressed to go. We got in the car and I noticed that Lauren kept staring at me I sent her wink she blushed.

(Lauren's POV)

When we got in the car I kept looking at Camila she caught me staring so she winked at me I started to blush. We arrived at the beach we all got out of the car and ran to the water I had Camila up on my shoulders Dinah had Normani up on hers and Deysi had Ally on hers. We were splashing water on each other Camila ended up being knocked of my shoulders I started to laugh and she just looked at me with a pout I kissed her pout away I noticed that we had been at the beach for about three hours so I told the girls that we should go home. We all got in the car we were jamming out to Drake. We finally got home and saw that Camila and Deysi fell asleep. "I'll get Deysi" said Dinah

As soon as Dinah picked Deysi she clutched on to Dinah. I picked Camila up and carried her inside Dinah took Deysi to her room and I took Camila to our room.

I undressed Camila and put her on some comfortable clothes I put on a big shirt and some shorts. I got into bed and Camila cuddled up to me.

Next morning

I heard crying from Deysi's room I untangled myself from Camila and walked over Deysi's room. I saw Deysi holding on to her phone.

"What wrong baby girl"

"I got a message from Chloe's mom she told me that Chloe's in the hospital." She said

I hugged her."come on get dressed so I can take you to see her I'll go wake up the other girls so that they can come."

I went to my room and woke Camila up and told her to get Dressed then I told Ally, Dinah and then Normani. I went to go get Dressed we got downstairs and walked to the car.

I was Driving and I saw Deysi sobbing and holding on to Camila.

We arrived at the hospital Deysi ran out the car and went into the hospital. The girls and I also got out and walked into the hospital we saw Deysi hugging a woman she looked to be 30. We walked over to her and introduced ourselfes.

(Deysi's POV)

"What happened why is she in the hospital?" I asked

"Deysi sweetie she was hit by a drunk driver." She said

I felt anger rise one me "can I go see her?" I asked

"Yeah sweetie go ahead"

Chloe's mom told me that she was hit pretty badly and that she only has 1% chance to live I felt my whole world tumbling down Chloe had always been there for me she would always protect me.