Ch6

(Deysi's POV)

After a few minutes the machines started going crazy they started to beep really loud the doctors rushed in and told me to step out. I was sobbing now cause I was really scared I don't want to lose her. Dinah held me tight I sobbed into her shoulder.

After what felt like an hour the doctor came out he looked down before looking at us.

"I'm sorry to say this we were not able to save her we are sorry for your lost."

I fell down to my knees and cried. Lauren picked me up and told that everything will be OK .

"HOW WILL EVERYTHING BE OK I JUST LOST MY FREAKING FRIEND SCRATCH THAT MY FREAKING SISTER!" I snapped at her I saw the hurt in her eyes but I looked away.

"Can I go see her for one last time."I asked the doctor

"Yeah go in"

I walk back in her room I look at her lifeless body.I sit next to her bed.

"Why? Why did you leave me were suppose to be friend till the end and now your gone. We were suppose to become famous together. I can't do this by myself Chloe I need you your the one that helps me with my confidence I'm not ready for you to go but I promise you that I will see you again sometime. Goodbye Chloe I'll miss you." I wiped the tears away and ran out of the hospital I heard my name being called but I just kept running. I found myself at the park this place will always have memories I remember me and Chloe would sit on the swings and just talk about anything but now she is gone.

(Camila's POV)

I saw Deysi run out the hospital we called her name but she just ignored it I told the girls that I would look for her and text them when I found her.

I thought about where she could be and then hit me I know where she is. I ran to the park when I got there I saw Deysi sitting on the swing she was crying. I felt so bad I wish I knew how to make her feel better but I don't I sat in one of the swings she didn't look up.

"Why do the people I care about have to die?" Deysi asked

I don't know sweetie but even the people that u care about have to leave and I know Chloe's was unexpected but you have to remember the good memories and I know that Chloe wouldn't want to see you upset I'm pretty sure she wants to see you happy.

I texted the girls that I found Deysi and that we are gonna walk home.

"Come on Deysi let's go home"

When we got home the girls were already there I saw Deysi walk up to Lauren and apologized to her for snapping earlier Lauren forgave her.

4days later

(Deysi's POV)

Today is Chloe's funeral I have song prepared the night she stayed over at my house we wrote a song together but now she is not here to sing it with me . I got the guitar out the closet and put in the back of the car all the girls got in the car Lauren drove to where the funeral would be.

We arrived we got out the car I saw many family members of Chloe her mom came up to me and hugged we sobbed on each others shoulder.

I walk to back of the car to get my guitar. We get in and sit down the person starts to talk he then calls me up.

"So me and Chloe wrote a song together the night she stayed over. And this song mean a lot to the both of us its called where ever I go." I start to strum the guitar.

Here we are now
Everything is about to change
We face tomorrow as we say goodbye to
Yesterday
A chapter ending but the story's only just begun
A page is turning for everyone

So I'm moving on
Letting go
Holding on to tomorrow
I've always got the memories while I'm finding out
Who I'm gonna be
We might be apart but I hope you always know
You'll be with me wherever I go
Wherever I go

So excited I can barely even catch my breath
We have each other to lean on for the road ahead
This happy ending is the start off all our dreams
And I know your heart is with me

So I'm moving on
Letting go
Holding on to tomorrow
I've always got the memories while I'm finding out
Who I'm gonna be
We might be apart but I hope you always know
You'll be with me wherever I go

Its time to show the world we've got something to
Say
A song to sing out loud we'll never fade away

So I'm moving on
Letting go
Holding on to tomorrow
I've always got the memories while I'm finding out
Who I'm gonna be
We might be apart but I hope you always know
You'll be with me

So I'm moving on
Letting go
Holding on to tomorrow
I've always got the memories while I'm finding out
Who I'm gonna be
We might be apart but I hope you always know
You'll be with me wherever I go

Wherever I, wherever I go

I finishes the song I wiped my tears I saw everyone with tears in their eyes I got off the little stage and went out I sat on the little bench. Ally came out and sat with me "you did good baby girl that was a beautiful song and I'm sure that Chloe is very proud of you she will always watch over you" Thanks Allycat I hugged her