ch 4

(Deysi's POV)

We drove home from the interview as soon as we got home I went up to my room an layed in bed. I then feel my phone my vibrate I saw and it was gabby I wonder how the hell she got my number.

G=gabby D=me

G: hey bitch its Gabby.

D: what do you want and how did u get my number?

G: I have my ways why the fuck don't you just go die already nobody here loves you. That why your parents always abused you cause they didn't want you they thought you were worthless piece of shit.

I could feel tears about to come out.

D: I do have somebody that loves me and that's the girls they will always protect me.

G:The only reason they fucking adopted you was so that their fucking fame could rise and for publicity. You are just worthless and a mistake that shouldn't have been born.

I was now sobbing. She stopped texting me I layed in bed. Is she right did they only adopt me for publicity. I ran to my bathroom and I got a blade I put it closer to my arm I then stopped. This is not right I shouldn't just cause of some stupid girl who doesn't know nothing. I walked to the closet and found a guitar when I use live with my parents after they had beat me up I would sneak out the house and go to the guitar shop and the owner would let me play the guitar I had taught myself how to play it. I took the guitar and sat on my bed I had been writing a song the past few days and I had finished it I took the journal out. The song I wrote is called skyscraper I started to strum on the guitar.

Sky's are crying
I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence as its ending like we never had a chance
Do you have to me me feel like there's nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

As the smoke clears
I awaken and untangle you from me
Would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed?
All my windows still are broken
But I'm still standing on my feet

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm mad of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper