Ch 12

TWO MONTHS LATER

(Camila's POV)

Recently Lauren has been acting weird like she has become distant. Every time I walk into the room she really jumpy I'm just worried that she may not love me anymore we have been dating for almost a year now. I just hope that everything is okay.

I have asked the girls if they know why Lauren has been acting different but to be honest I think the girls are also acting weird like they are hiding something from me I tried to get something out of Deysi but she wont budge. Today im going to talk to Lauren to get her to explain what has been going on.

I walk up to lauren. Hey lauren can we talk its really important ?

"Um.... yeah sure love"

Well lately you have been acting really distant and its kind of worrying me do you not love me anymore? i ask while looking down.She lifts my chin up.

"Babe of course i still love you dont ever think that i dont because i do. Im sorry that i have been distant ive just had so much on my mind but i have a surprise for you later in the day i really hope you like it "

I lean in and kiss her. im sure im gonna love it especially if its from you i love you so much babe sorry for doubting your love for me i just was worried.

"i love you  to and its fine love im sorry for making you think that i didnt."

(Deysi's POV)

Me and the girls have been working on Camila's suprise for later i had asked Lukas to help as well. I had to lie to Camila about not knowing what was going on with Lauren. Lauren had told me and the girls to keep quiet about it so we did even if it meant having Camila doubt me and the girls.

I was walking to the beach when all of a sudden i bump into someone. "oh im sorry" i say as i look up the person i bumped into was none other than Gabby

"Watch where the fuck you are going you fucking bitch where is your little boyfriend at ?"

Its none of your business where he is at.

"Im still surprised he is with you he should be with somebody like me and not you your just a worthless irrelevant person that should have never stepped foot on this earth"

I start to get angry. Ive had enough of your bullshit always making my life hell  but im done with that its about time that i fucking stand up for myself and not having anyone to back me up. Yeah i may have gone through some hard shit but at least im not fucking hoe like you always fucking every guy but im not that  low level of a shitty person like you so you can go fuck yourself. And with that i walk away.

When i get to the beach i see Lukas and the girls setting up we are doing a video with Camila's family and Lauren's and also with the girls and i included i really hope all this goes great.

"Hey babe what took you so long?" Lukas asks as he gives me a peck on the lips.

Oh i ran into Gabby she was just giving me shit you know the same old same old but this time it was differen cause i actually stood up for myself and im really proud of myself.

"That great babe im proud of you for standing up for yourself i know i never met Chloe but from what you told me about her defending you i bet she would happy that you stood up for yourself"

I hope she is but come on lets go help the girls film the video and set the other things.

(Lauren's POV)

Im really nervous for today because today im going to propose to Camila that's why i had been acting distant because i had been trying to get everything ready i had to go buy the ring and hiding it was pretty hard because one time she had almost found the ring but suprisingly she didnt find it. I had told everyone including my family and Camila's i had to ask her dad for his blessing and gladly he did.