Chapter 17 your mine

Im gunna do a lemon for this one (yes another this is just a very smutty fanfic) why? Cause i can that's why 

Once you had moved back into kylos room you flopped down on his bed and he did so too he turned over to look at you and he kissed your lips gently then he got even rougher and his hands began to roam your body. He moved in between your legs and grinded his hips into yours making you moan softly , he pulled off your shirt and attacked your neck leaving even more hickeys and bruises all over your neck and collar bone "no one else can do this to you but me you got that sato" he growled "y-yes" you replied quietly "say your mine sato" he said into your neck "i-im yours" you replied.he trailed his hands down to your pants and fondled with the zipper on your jeans a bit before pushing his hand down the front of your jeans rubbing you through the thin fabric of your underwear making you gasp he then slid his hand down the front of your underwear sliding one of his soft slender fingers into you making your body tense up. he started moving his finger in and out of you gradually adding another finger making the experience even more pleasureful for you "g-god kylo i-im gunna cum" you moaned as you reached your limit once your had he pulled his fingers out and placed his fingers in his mouth licking all the juices off. 

you pulled at his shirt signalling to him that you wanted his clothes off ans so he teasingly took his clothes off really slowly grinning at you as he did "a-ah kylo please stop teasing"you begged he did as you asked and kissed you passionately after 

kylo pushed into you but he didnt move once he was all the way. he grinned at you it was like torture that he wasnt moving "kylo please" "who owns you sato" he said smugly "you i-im yours" you pleaded "good girl" he said before he started to pound in and out of you at insane speeds that made you scream with pleasure and made him groan at the feeling of being inside you 

you kissed him with a lustful look in your eyes his tongue slipped into your mouth and moved in since with yours and when he pulled away a string of saliva connected your mouths you reached your limit before kylo and he did soon after you and he collapsed beside you and pulled you into his arms and looked down at you "your mine sato no one else can see you like that but me" he whispered before you drifted to sleep in the arms of the one you loved.