chapter 19 bombing the resistance

kylo was so exited when he heard that they had the resistance location that he nearly fell off the ships command bridge into the pits while running about. when you arrived no one knew that you were coming but when they figured it out it was too late tie fighters were destroying planes and people running away from the base. the carriers landed and phasmas troops spilled out and started shooting at people and the 30 or so left were rounded up into a circle surrounded by stormtroopers. leia was in the group and you pulled her out and pushed her to her knees in front of kylo though she showed no fear of him."where is luke skywalker" he asked in his robotic voice "i love you ben but i will not submit to you" she replied he nodded to you and you pulled a young girl out of the group and forced her to kneel opposite to her. you placed your hand on the back of her head and forced you way into her mind torturing her, you could see the fear in leias eyes as you tormented the girl. soon you got sick of it and decapitated her and her blood spilled out onto the floor.

kylo tried everything and nothing worked so you decided to take control yourself. you pulled leia towards the ship and then turned around "kill them all" you said immediately all of the rebels started screaming as they were shot down by the stormtroopers. you could sense the fear in leia and you knew kylo could feel it too.forced leia to sleep and she fell into your arms gently you carried her onto the ship as kylo watched the rebels getting shot as flame troopers set everything around them ablaze. As soon as you had leia strapped in you sat down next to kylo and let your head fall gently onto his lap. You took off your mask and let him stroke your soft hair "that was fun"you said with a smile "yeah it was"he replied kissing your forehead.