Chapter 1 - New Hope

My name is Sasa. I love music, more than you can ever imagine.. Okay, maybe not. I'm a quite fangirl, if you don't know me, then you'll never even imagine me as a fangirl. But yeah, I do.

So, I really want to tell you a story..
Let's begin from the really beginning :)

It was 2 years ago..

I was in 9th grade.. I have best friends, we're a squad.. Feby, Arista, Michelle, and me, Sasa. That day we were going to our school basketball cup. " SY Cup".
We were in my car, on our way to the stadium and I showed Feby and Michelle (Arista wasn't there) a video of The Vamps singing their song Can We Dance, acoustic. And then suddenly that lightning strike came.. We're in love.

The cute Connor be all of us fav.
Brad is mine.
Feby loves James.
And Michelle, taken by Tris' smile.

I have to admit, Arista not a kind of fangirl like the three of us.

I'm going to skip this story..
The 3/4 of us have our own group chat for us to fangirling over The Vamps.
We made imagines, we shared photos, videos, news. And then came one day.

THE VAMPS WAKE UP TOUR
We already crazy listening to their album that we bought on iTunes. And now they are COMING TO OUR COUNTRY. Yes. I was crying that day.
I'm happy.

I live in Indonesia. And we have a lot of island. A LOT. So, as I live in Bali. The beautiful small island, and The Vamps were going to the other island.  Jakarta, Java. So, not just to have money to buy the concert tickets, we also need money to buy airplane tickets.

We were excited and we collected as many money as we can. By 'we' means Michelle and I. Feby wasn't allowed to come. So sad. But we promised to buy her James' merchandise.

Okay skip-skip.
We bought the concert ticket..
We got the festival 1..
We were a month to go..
But then came the sad news..

They cancelled their show here in Indonesia.

We cried, three days.
I was doing jobs by performing as choir to collect money to buy the airplane ticket. I was in the front row of the group, and I have to smile for the audiences, with my broken heart. I was so sad. I called Michelle and we cried together.

We were so heart-broken :(

We lost that high hopes.

Until one day..

I was in Michelle's house. Just the two of us, as always. We opened YouTube. And figured out. NEW HOPE CLUB.

Another lightning strike..

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Our heart got fixed. At least we just kinda happy and forgot about The Vamps that time. And the best part is.. They are The Vamps babies :)

We tell Feby as soon as possible.
Kinda scared if she likes 'My Blake' or 'Michelle's Bibby'

And the miracle happened..

"That boy on the left. Is mine"

And that was George..

--------------------

Hello guys, if you read this story until this part, thank you so much. So far it's just Sasa telling story about how they figured out new hope club is exist. And I have to admit, BASSED ON TRUE STORY :p

The next chapter will be the flashback of 'something' till te story ends. You'll enjoy it ( i hope )

Keep reading , and thank you :)