Chapter 5 - My Little Secret

Sasa's POV

It's been a month since Blake and I became friends. On social media. Well, we still facetiming at least once in 2 or 3 days. Now he's back from tour with The Vamps and he told me what happened every single day. Even though he always looks so tired, I told him a couple times to take a rest, but he always denied until he tells everything. He sometimes fell asleep during the video calls. To be honest, I am happy, and I do feel special. Even though no ones know about this.

Now Blake's back in his hometown and he calls me everyday. We always talk and he always make my day. Now I never had a bad day, because when I did, later he blew the clouds away. Now we learned about each other and I know how time and school and other things work in there. And he knows how they work in here.

I'm at school now. The bells just rang and now I'm meeting Michelle and the other in front of her class. I search for my phone in my bag as we arrived down stairs and walk to the front gate. Michelle took my phone because I wanted to show her nigahiga's new video that is so hilarious. We're now sitting in front of our school and just have some random conversation. As always we call our favorite boy from the vamps and new hope club our boyfriend which it's so weird for me to say since I'm friend with Blake 😂😂

It is really hard for me to keep this secret because my friends keep telling me that I'm too much dreaming. But they also telling me to never give up. Just if they know...

"OMG Sa!", suddenly Michelle laughed. "What??", I asked confuse.

She faced me my phone that has Blake's name trying to video calling me. Uh-oh.

"Mm.." I stood there freezing while the other just looking at me laughing.

"Smart idea, who's that you gave Blake's name on?" Jessica said.

So they thought that I changed someone's name into Blake. Thanks God.

"Hahaha.. Yes I am pretty smart." I played it cool.

"Why don't you answer it?", asked Dea.

As I open my mouth to say something, Blake stopped calling. Great.

"Whoops" I said "too late."

Michelle then continues to watch nigahiga's video.

"Aaargh just answer it!" Michelle groaned because the video stopped again by the call.

My heart goes boom-boom. And everybody's waiting for my action, but I do nothing.

AND THEN MICHELLE TOUCHED THE SCREEN AND ANSWERED THE CALL.

The screen loading for a few second and Blake's face showed up. "Hello?" I can hear Blake voice.

Michelle just stood there and do nothing as I expected about her late reaction. The other just looking confused by Michelle. And wanted to know what happening so they took my phone from Michelle's hand and then Michelle surprised us with her loud-high-pitches-scream. And the other just screaming at me shocked while I covered my ear. And then took my phone. I told all of them to shut up and so they finally do shut their mouth and then I finally looking at my phone. And find that Blake is laughing so hard.

"You are not suppose to laugh" I said to Blake. "I am but I can see your expression from the camera and I just- " Blake answered me still can't stop laughing. "Very funny Blake, and now I don't have to keep this secret from my friend." , I said to him. "Uh, i forgot about that. " he finally stop laughing.

"You know i'm still at school." I said
"Yeah I know.. So it happened why don't you introduce me to your friend before they mad at you.", Blake suggested. I looking up to my friends that just giving me some 'excited' face. Except for Michelle and Feby who are I assume hated me for not telling this. "Okay, hmm.. Where are you?", I asked Blake and he showed me George and Reece so he must be at George. Great. I have reason for Michelle and Feby to not hate me.

"Please help me with code C" I told Blake. Blake nodded.

What I meant with code C is:
Showing Reece to Michelle and George to Feby. We talked about this randomly before😂

Code A : tell lie about not friend with blake

Code B : tell the truth that i friend with blake

Code C : you knew

Blake told his mates and nodded to me again giving me signal. I gave my phone to Michelle and Feby but they just looking at me confuse. "What? Look at my phone." I said.

M: oh my....
F: aaaaaaa
M: oh my
R: hi:)
M: h-hii

I let them to talk to each other and then suddenly they forgot about me not telling them my little secret.

They get along so fast and I think we're all like mostly the same things.
The other also join them and introduce theirselves to each other. While I'm just smiling looking at my friends. I took Michelle's phone and open anything to keep me away from bored. Yes, we know each other passcode. I open Photos cause I wanted to see some pictures we took a few days ago and found new hope club's pict. I'm zooming at Blake's face and smiling like crazy. What's up with me?

Although I told Blake everything. He knows everything about me. But I'm not brave enough to tell him these million tiny feelings I feel inside. My little secret.

------------------------------------------
Hey I wanted to say I'm sorry because I'm not active. Thank you guys for reading this book:)

To be honest, I found it's so hard to get ideas to continue this book because I sometimes have nothing in my head. I'll try my best to give the best:)

Keep reading ❤️