Chapter 8 - I Thought I Lost You

Our love is running into a burning building, our love is scattered ash with a burnt up feeling, feel the heat so we started running...

Sasa POV

I cried last night, like, why did i cry last night? Stupid.

I can't believe he's not trust me as his best friend! How could he?! :(

I'm too sad. Too sad to think about those feelings I have for him..

I love him. I care about him. I'm angry with him. I don't wanna lose him. I might have lost him...

Today at school, I can't focus even on my favorite subject. Chemistry. I can't even understand every single word my teacher telling me right now. I mean, I do hear what words does she saying, but I don't understand what she's talking about.. I mean, it's chemistry, I have to understand it, beside, my teacher is so strict. See, I don't even understand stuffs I'm saying in my mind.

Finally the bell's ringing, I'm too lazy to do anything so I'm just stay on my seat thinking about blake.

THINKING ABOUT BLAKE?!

It just makes me even worst. I need to talk to someone cause I don't think I can go through this alone. Okay i'm overreacted, but I got heartache right now.. I wish Michelle's here...

Oh, there she is..

M: what's up gurl?
S: I'm hurt:(
M: what? Who's dare to hurt you? How does he or she hurt you?

I'm looking down like a puppy...

M: you wanna talk about it?

I look at my best friend eyes, she cares about me, she'll understand me..

S: it's blake

Silent..

S: there's a girl
M: you're jealous?
S: i don't know... maybe. But I know she's bad
M: how could you say that? what does she do?

I told Michelle everything and she looks disgusted..

M: oh girl it's on!
S: it's so good to have a friend that can always cheer me up..

After school I'm going to Michelle's house to write some script. I must say Michelle and Reece quite close now, I'm happy for her cause he is always being so sweet. Let's skip to after school..

After school..

We arrived at Michelle's house and we're exhausted! We lay a bit, maybe long enough until we decide to get up and working on the script. We turn Michelle's laptop on and waiting for awhile as it loading. Next video we're going to make is something like very funny and meaningful at the same time.

M: I'm going to video call with Reece as we writing our script, is that okay?
S: yeah it's totally fine..

Michelle split the screen so we can see our work and she can video call with Reece at the same time. She called him and he answers immediately.

Blake's POV

I'm at Reece's today, we have some writing session. I'm so emotional right now, and that helps me so much making this song. George not here cause he has a family reunion or something like that.

I'm sitting next to Reece with a pencil and a piece of paper. I'm so serious and didn't notice for a while. Reece talking to someone, so I turn my head up and see him. It turns out that he's talking with Michelle through video call. I know they can see me in the corner of the screen. I said 'they', cause I see Sasa in the corner of the screen too. I see her writing something too on a piece of paper, she tries to be focus, and I don't even want to say a word.

Ups, she caught me staring.

She looks at me, and just...looking at me.
She doesn't say a word, and just keep staring. She doesn't smile, but doesn't frown. She tries her best to look okay. But I know she doesn't.

I didn't notice that I am staring at her too. She shook her head and looking away..

I don't really have anything to write, I have nothing cause all I think about right now is her. I was pretending to continue writing this song. I end up doodling her name.

Michelle's POV

Reece and I totally notice the situation. It's not like them at all. It's been a few days, since I saw them joking together. They usually the ones who do the conversation on video call while Reece and I just smile shyly at each other. Or even smirk. He's just so cute.

Sasa's still focus with our script, I know she got nothing about that script in that brain. And I see Blake also busy with his pencil and his paper.

They just so much like each other. And we all know that they like each other. We all ship them. If just I can get rid of that girl!

Reece looking at me worriedly, "what's up?" he said with no sound. I give him code with my eyes pointing toward Blake and Sasa. And then he give me the "Oo" also with no sound.

R: hey, I'm going to make a tea.
M: a tea? Oh! It will be nice to have an ice tea right now.
R: well, let's go make some tea!
M: we'll be right back guys.

We leave them alone.

Sasa's POV

Whyyyy, Michelle whyyyy!?!
I hate this situation! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! This is so awkward! What should I say? What should I do? I wonder what he's doing right now... Maybe if I peak a little he won't notice.

Oh, look at him... He's writ...DANG I got caught staring at him! Uh-oh.. Uh-oh.. Does he still looking this way?

Maybe take a little peak..

Dang! He's staring..

Keep pretending you're writing something Sa!

Does he still staring?

He does.

S: stop!
B: okay..

He looks down to his paper..
So do I..

Okay, I want to see him just one more time..

Gezz.. He's staring at me. Again.

S: please stop!
B: sorry
S: just.. Just look at our own paper..
B: okay..

We both look at our own paper..
And silent..

B: hai..

I turn my head up, and see Blake..

S: hai..

B: :)

...

S: :)

We just stay smiling at each other..
Until it gets really weird and we just back to our own work until Reece and Michelle back with their tea..

At least I know something..
I thought he'll never want to talk to me..
I thought I lost him..
--------------------------------------------------------

WAIT FOR MORE, THANK YOU SO MUCH, VOTE AND SHARE AND KEEP READING!
LOVE..