Chapter 6 - But I'm in Love with You

Blake's POV

It's a very great day to start for this week, I met this girl in the cafeteria when she bumped me 'purposely'. Her name is Teresa and she's new. Kinda a week ago. I can see her new friends back there giggled when she bumped me. She's in my France class and our teacher told us to do a work with partner. And she asked me to be her partner and why not? I'm master in this subject.

Teresa has a long dyed red hair, she uses eyes contact that make her eyes blue, the make-ups she puts on her face she made it so great. She's so good at flirting I guess. Cause she flirted with me and succeed.

Now I'm in my room waiting for my alarm to ring cause that means Sasa already got home. While I'm waiting I'm texting with Teresa and talk about stuffs. I'm trying to keep the conversation going even though sometimes I don't understand and not interest to things she's talking about.

RING!!

Uh.. That's my time, I grab my laptop from my bed side table and go to Facetime app. I pressed the dial button and she answered it right away.

Convo-
S: hey you...
B: hey you, you look so happy
S: so do you..
B: hahah.. Tell me what's up?
S: naaah.. You first..
B: okaay..

I told Sasa everything about Teresa and..

S: she sounds so fake
B: what do you mean?
S: nevermind, shouldn't said that the first time..
B: what's wrong with you?
S: nothing blake, nothing's wrong
B: you were so fine 10 minutes ago
S: and I am fine now.. really :)

I know she's faking her smile..

Sasa's POV

What are you doing! What's wrong with you? What's happening?!

I stopped talking to myself when Blake suddenly called my name.

S: yes? sorry I was thinking much
B: I said, now it's your turn to tell your story
S: oh yes my story.. uh-

Oh my I have no mood to talk to him right now, what am I gonna do? My heart goes boom-boom! Doesn't he know that I like him? Doesn't he get the hints?

B: are you going to tell me or?
S: yeah..
B: oh wait

He's looking at his phone and asks me..
'What place that girls like to be when they wanted to make a school work together?'

F- I hate him!
I hate her!
I hate myself!

'The starbucks'

Why?

B: okaay....
He's typing on his phone..

S: Blake I need to go
B: aaaah why? *still looking at his phone*
S: you don't even look at me..

He stopped everything he was doing and now looking at the screen ( me )

- awkward silent -

B: I was..
S: I need to go

I just ended the call right away..

He looked so happy..
Now I made him confuse..
I'm jealous..

-------------------------------------------
Hah! Sorry for the very late update! I had a final test last Monday and finished on Thursday and now I'm free:)

Have a really nice days guys!
Thank you for reading!
And keep reading! :)
Hope you like it, please vote and comment :)