Chapter 3 - Be Friend?

*fiction now*

@NewHopeBlake: Bored. Gonna pick random people to snap:)

Oh My God! I just reply his tweet with my snapchat username, and now the only thing to do is wait. I don't want to be too excited with this, because if it not going to happens to me, I'll not be so sad.

I went out my twitter and go to wattpad and reading preferences, imagines, stories, and random things because idk why but I like reading on wattpad. And then I got bored so I went to my instagram and likes some pictures and just search for anything..

A few minutes later I found it so boring so I turn on my laptop and charge my phone. I open YouTube and the first thing I want to see is my channel's viewer. Michelle and I kinda have a youtube channel and we did some how-tos videos, funny videos, cover videos, and else. We also have our second channel beside our main channel. We post our BTS, our vlogs, and other random videos there. We're not a really famous youtuber, well YET. We don't even want our friends at school to know about this stuff. It'll be weird. So we're hoping for random people as our audiences.

It's not that we have no audience. This month kinda go well actually. We already have 7 videos and our viewers are growing, also we finally have subscribers, not only my mom. :)

I click one of our video. It's a cover of The Vamps - Written Off that we posted just a few days ago.. We already have 214 views and I don't complaining because it is good for us :) it's not quite much but already means alot for us.. I smiled at the video and suddenly my phone goes...

Ding..

I look at the notification and see a snapchat logo. Oh. I thought. I'm too lazy to get my phone so I'm back with my laptop and comfy myself on the bed.. The cover is almost done and I go scroll to people who I subscribed and I want to pick between nigahiga, niki and gabi, the vamps, and then down there I see new hope club. New Hope Club. Blake. Blake, snapchat? OMG? I just realized what if it was him?? I grab my phone and see my notifications without unlocking my phone. I have a lot of notifs from our chat group, and I scroll down I see notifs from insta because I turned on wearethevamps notification. And at the bottom, I see the yellow backgrounded white cute ghost of snapchat logo. And that is from Adiva! Yeay :')

I slide the screen and unlock my phone. It brings me straight to snapchat app. I wait as it loading. I kinda hate my phone for this. It's so slow. Suddenly the app went off. Ugh. I'm so angry. But it happened alot so I kinda used to it. I re-open the application and wait again. Okay, now it let me do what I want. Although it's so slow. I slide the screen so I can open Adiva's snap. She sent me a video, of her singing All I Ask by Adele and have the caption

"Flasback" because Adiva, Jessica, and I did a trio at our school's performs. I reply her snap with the next lines of the song she did. And add the caption " never forget :) "

I sent the snap and let it loading itself. I slide my screen back to the camera part and I'm about to slide once more to see other people stories. But then I saw the the snapchat ghost is have colour, means it has some notifs, so I click it and again waiting till it's move down. I have someone who added me. I click it and wait.. It still loading and Michelle's message me so I click it and chat to Michelle for a sec.

On Chat
M: Sasa! Omg Reece's just liked my pic on insta!
S: no way! Oh I'm happy for you <3
M: yes! Omgomgomg! I'm shaking!
S: it's all good girl!
Btw, you don't even post a pic of him.. Did you tagged him?
M: no, I didn't!
S: no waay!
M: yes way! It happened!
S: tell me about it!

Suddenly Michelle's calling me
S: sup girl! Again. No waay!
M: yeees way!
S: how? How?
M: okay, so as usual I liked Reece's photos, and I did a little stalk.. I liked his old pictures that I haven't liked yet.. And then out of no where, he liked my pict!! HE LIKED MY PIC! I don't even asked!
S: WOOOHOOO
M: not just one post!!
S: omg it's awesome, really..
M: okay, that's it.. I need to go now..
S: yeah we have nothing to talk about tho..
M: yeaah

BYEE-

Phone calls ended.

Now I'm thinking, what was I'm doing earlier? Oh yes. Snapchat. I open my snapchat and wait until the load finish and I go click the ghost and click the Added You. It's doing a little loading and it appears finally.

Blake_rich added you back!

OMG! Is this real? Is this really happening? Now I'm the one who's shaking...

I dial Michelle and she answers the phone..

M: ya?
S: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
M: dang girlll
What's up?
S: I don't know, is this real?
M: yeah?
S: oh my...
M: calm down!
S: i am calm!

I take a deep breath and speak calmly..

S: blake added me back on snapchat.

*silent*

S: hello?
M: i tried to wake up..
S: and?
M: nothing happends..
It is real..

Okay it is unreal, Reece's just liked Michelle's posts and Blake's just added me on snapchat...

S: bye chel
M: bye sa

I ended the call and I went back to snapchat. I'm not brave enough to send Blake Richardson a snap!

What if I disturb him?

So I took a snap and posted it to my story. I didn't know what to snap so I snapped my laptop who's showing NHC cover of Amnesia by 5SOS. And caption it " Watching my fav.. "

I also record myself singing along to the song with their awesome voices in the background. I also flip the camera and zooming to blake adorable face..

After did my story. I scroll to see other people stories. I'm too lazy to open my friends' stories so I just go open, Vampssnap, Con's, James', Ariana's, and other celebs..

Blake_rich sent you a snap!

What? Twice.

My heart goes boom-boom-boom...

Before I open the snap from Blake, I screenshot it to tell Michelle later. I open the snap and there are Blake with his blue and orange jacket with his adorable face, and black straight hair, and amazing eyes, smirking..

"Aww watching me aye?"

I'm out of breath!

And the second snap is a video! It still loading and I am not ready! I am not!

The video:
Blake is at some place outside. He's walking alone. And said, " You have a pretty good voice by the way.. Wanna be friend?"

I am totally dead.

Totally-awesome-too-good-to-be-true-exciting-wonderful-thing that I've ever heard...

After I calming down myself, I think I am brave enough to reply his snap..

Same like him.. The first is a photo of me with caption " totally love your voices, and omg "

And the second is a video..

"Thank you so much, and yeah of course I want to be your friends.. Call me Sasa. :)"

I also give the caption..
I'm your fan btw 😜

---------

Thanks for reading! Keep it going!