Chapter 4 - Crush

Since that day, Blake and I are snapchatting everyday..

He told me to keep this as a secret, and he believes in me, so I won't break his believes on me. I deleted the screenshot i took when the first time Blake sent me snaps, because i am not telling Michelle and the others everything about this. YET.

As we get closer and closer.
Well, we are still half the world away from each other. But it feels so right when i tell him stories about my days, and he tells me his..

Because snapping kinda hard, and my phone's sucks, and slow, and we cannot tell stories too long, we then move to facetiming now :)

I'm so nervous right now! Why? We talked on snapchat, why am I nervous. Okay.

I prepared everything, i'm so excited plus nervous plus excited right now, and now i'm waiting for his call.

I am in my shared-bedroom (with my sister). I'm alone because she has a sleepover at her friend's house, i'm waiting for Blake to call me on skype because I am on my laptop right now.. It's 10pm here in Bali, so I don't want my mom to know what I'm doing. I put my headset on and now I'm shaking about to answer the call.

I press the button, and the screen turn into Blake's face! Again! Smirking!

S: hey you!
B: hey you too!
S: haha..
B: how's your day?
S: yeah. So..

The video call went so good! It's great!!! We'll going to do it every-single-day! He's so sweet, funny, UGH HANDSOME, and funny..

He told me alot of things! He trust me to be the one who keep his secret he never, ever tell anyone..

Okay, so, I'm going to be honest, that I think since we kinda be friend, i have a crush on him..

Really. Not as celebrity crush. But a.. 'I have a crush on my friend' kind of crush.. Whoops..

---------------------

Hey! I'm so sorry because this one kinda short. But I'm going to make the story more interesting! I can't wait to write the next chapter and publish it!

Please keep reading :)

Follow me on insta @lrssbrinaa
And on twitter @larassabinaa