Chapter twenty six

Harry's pov.

Beads of sweat began to form on her face and her eyes scrunched, her lips pursed, often letting whimpers escape. Her body was now in a ball on her floor.

This was bad.

"Harry help me." Her voice was full of fear, shaky and weak. I dropped down on my knees levelling with her.

"What's the matter? What's hurting?"

"Harry, I think I'm losing the baby."

My face paled, what was I supposed to do now, my bestfriends girlfriend is losing his baby.

"I will call niall, okay?"

"No, no harry dont. Just take me to hospital."

"But what about Niall he is the dad. He needs to be with you, he loves you?"

"But I love you, I need you to help me, be there for me, please harry."

I sat there so confused as to what was going on, why is this happening? She loves me, not niall, yet all I want is for her and Niall to have this baby and be happy, niall deserves that alteast.

"Okay, but come on, I'm going to pick you up, and put you in the car, or do you want me to call an ambulance?"

"No, no i will be find in the car."

I looked down at her body and saw she was now covered in blood. "You, your bleeding? What's happening?"

"I'm miscarrying. Usually when you bleed it gets rid of the baby, but I am twenty weeks so I will have to give birth, but I will still bleed." She seemed so calm about all of this. She had carried that baby for four and a half months and now she was losing it.

"Okay well, lets get you to hospital."

I picked her up bridal styles carefully carrying her out to the car, I put her in the passengers seat laying it back slightly.

Everything from then seemed to go in slow motion.

"Help! I need help, she's having a miscarriage. Please help her!" I shouting, she had fallen asleep in the car, but I wasn't sure if she was unconscious.

Nurses rushed over with wheelchairs, I kept hold of her and just followed them to the ward.

I lauded her now limp body on the bed as all the doctors hooked her up to machines and examined her.