Traveling back to the year everything begin.

****Song batman vs superman: the red capes are coming****

I run as fast as I can My hair blowing in the wind. I have always loved the feeling of running.

I've traveled to multiple universes. My father taught me how. I have watched men of steel die and dark nights fall. I have seen Heroes turn on one another. I have seen the apocalypse. I've met some of earths mightiest heroes.

Running through the speed force. Images flash by me. A man getting struck by lighting. A girl with icy powers.

A friend once asked me that if we have the power to change the world then why don't we have the power to change our own fate.

I finally make it out of the speed force and stop in the middle of the street. I notice its day time. Looking around I realize how different it was back then.How alive the world looked before the war. Before the crisis. Before superheroes begin fighting one another.

"sorry , sorry!"I hear someone shouting and bumping past people. I recognize the voice of my father. Pain washes over me as I see a young version of my father running with his Brief case in his hand. He seems distracted.

I follow my father to what seems like a crime scene.

"Sorry I'm late, Captain Singh." my father apologizes He seems nervous. I chuckle at the sudden sight of my father. Hes such a geek.

"What was it this time, Mister Allen? Did you forget to set your alarm clock? Before you answer, I should remind you, the excuse you gave last time was car trouble.Wanna know why that one was particularly memorable?"

"I do not own a car."

"He was running an errand for me. Barry, did you get me what I asked for?"he awkwardly takes something out of his pocket.

"Yeah. Yeah, I did. I have it right here. I had a few bites of it."

My father is such a joker. Well he was a joker. Thats what I loved about him , he always knew how to make someone laugh about the stupidest things.

Father bends down and examines the crime scene.

"Getaway car is a Mustang Shelby GT-500. Shelby's have a rear super-wide tire specific to that model.Hmm, there's something else."

he takes the pen off of one of the cops.

"Thanks. Fecal excrement.Animal, I'd guess." I study my father closely. People are busy chatting and wondering whats going on. He transfers the evidence from the crime scene to a plastic bag for analysis.

Father and his geeky science.

the cops pack up and head back to the station.

I hold onto the straps of my backpack carrying some of my clothing, pictures and my suit.

I never thought about what I was going to do when I came here. I didn't make a plan all I thought about was trying to save my parents. I decide to head to the place my parents and I use to go for lunch after they were done work every day. I flash over to jitters and head inside. I make my way to the back of the room and place my bag on the table and go through it and grab my dads journal. Everything that happened to him since his mother died is written in a journal. Somehow I think he wrote it down just encase this happened. I begin reading through it.

June 15 2015

today is the day Harrison wells activates The particle accelerator.I cant believe Harrison wells work in qauntom light years. This is what I have been waiting for since I found out about the particle accelerator.