Struck

~~~~~~~
Barry

"I'm Linda park and we're live outside star labs despite the inclement weather which is only going to get worse the torrential downpour has in no way affected particle accelerator  which is up and running smoothly according to star lab CO Harrison Wells."

Turning it up I walk to the map that's covering the bulletin board and grab the string and pull it in. The maps replaced with my all the possible leads in my mothers death as well as all the clues on what happened. Theirs newspapers clippings. I still haven't found out who murdered her. I made a promise to myself and my father that I would get justice on the person who murdered my mother.

"Wait, we are now being told to evacuate the facility. The storm may have caused a malfunction to the primary cooling system. Officials are now trying to shut down the particle accelerator. But so far have been unable to regain..  "

Suddenly the power shuts off. I turn to the window and glance out side and that's when I notice a big gleam of light. Almost like a force field coming from star labs.

 Almost like a force field coming from star labs

Suddenly the ground starts shaking. All the chemicals and formula begin shaking their about to fall when I look up and that's when I get hit by the lighting it breaks through the window on the ceiling and sends me flying back into the shelf of chemicals.

They all break and I'm nocked out

I'm consumed in blackness.

Hey guys I know it's not perfect but it's the best I got right now.