The run in

I fumble through my purse trying to find my phone as it rings. All of a sudden I bump into someone and my purse goes flying along with my phone.

"Son of a bitch" I curse under my breath. I bend down when a head bumps my head as the person reaches for my phone with me.

I look up and can't believe who I see. For a minute I'm shocked but then I realize I'm in the past so of course there Alive.

"I'm sorry" he replies sweetly flashing his beautiful teeth. His blond hair is a mess.

I stand up holding my phone which doesn't seem to be broken. He hands me my purse and I smile back taking it from him.

"It's fine no big deal" I blush.

Suddenly a beaming iris comes bounding into the station and hugs him.

"Eddie your back I missed you" she kisses him and my smile disappears and is replaced with a frown.

I totally forget my mom and ended dating but I didn't realize how awkward it would be.

"Rachel I see you met my boyfriend Eddie" she links her arms with his and smiles at me.

"yea we bumped into each other" I awkwardly reply.

"Rachel actually just started hear she's are newest detective. And a good one at that" Eddie smiles at me. All I can think about is hugging him and crying into his chest and tell him how much I miss him. How much I love him and how much he means to me.

But I can't cause this is the past.

"Well I guess I'll be seeing more of you then since I work here as well" he beams.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing again.

I excuse myself and say goodbye. "Hello?" I reply into my phone as I walk to my desk.

"Hey Rachel it's Doctor wells calling"

I sit down in my chair placing my purse on my desk.

"What can I do for you Doctor wells?" I Question.

"I would like to speak to you. Do you mind coming down to star labs?" He seems a little stern.

"Sure I'll be there in five" he says thank you and I hang up the phone. Since I don't start my shift for another hour I head out to star labs.

Hey guys so I might re write this chapter and change the Doctor wells part but I might not. By the way Eddie is or was her fiancée. I know it probably doesn't make sense but It's just like what happened in the flash when Barry went to save his mother and he saw another version of himself.

It's so hard to explain how she and Eddie are engaged in the future when she isn't even born yet in the past. I'll explain it later on.